Chapter 7

Romeo POV
The night before

"... So everyone understand the plan" A chorus of yes's past through us.

"What I don't understand is how are Sting and Rogue ment to get here." Kagura questioned

"Well we do believe tomorrow Rogue will go looking for you at Mermaid heel, but when he finds you missing will track you down to here. The same will happen to Sting but he will go to Yukino's apartment."

"Ok" she whispered

"If your tied now we have mattresses set up on the floor of the back room for you. If you need anything just call out for us, where going out front to keep a look out for dragon slayers."

We all shuffled into the back room. All to shocked to talk because of the days events. I flop down on the first mattress I saw "arrrrrrrrrrrrr" I groaned in to my pillow.

"I know" said Kagura taking the mattress next to me. I looked over to Lucy, Levy and Mira in the corner of the room whispering amongst themselves. Mira huffs and turned around.

"There's something that we didn't tell the others..."

"Why not, if they want to protect us then they should know every think." Yukino stated

"Because it makes mating season even more dangerous... Mating season does not only affect dragon slayers..................... It Affects us to. It affects mates which already have feelings for the dragon." Levy informed

"What! How are we affected by it." I ask

"Well as Levy said it only affects thoughs who already have feelings for the dragon slayer. When it affects us we will want to get to our mate, we will have the same feelings of our mate." Lucy told us

"So we need to know so we can look after each other, do you have feelings for your dragon?" Mira questioned us all

Yukino was the first to speak up "I have Sting coming after me right"

"Yes" Mira replied

"Than yes."

"Me too, I've had a crush on Laxus for as long as I can remember"

"How I fell for the metal head I don't know" Levy laughed shyly admiting her feelings for Gajeel.

"I'm with you Levy I don't know what possessed me to fall for Natsu but... It looks like I did" Lucy confessed looking down at Levy. As I watched this go on I've been thinking do I really like Wendy. I mean she one of my only friends as were the only ones at the guild around the same age.

"Kagura?" Mira asked gently

"Yes, I-I think I l-like R-Rogue"

"Romeo?" Mira asked again, everyone looked at me. I looked at my hands. Do I like Wendy? When she first joined the guild I thought she was cute but recently she's grown up and is starting to have a figure like Juvias and Levys mixed together, she's beginning to look seriously beautiful. She's funny, beautiful, smart, powerful and kind. She's my best friend.

Do I like Wendy Marvel.

No I don't .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I love her

"Yes" I whispered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's short but I'm proud of it.

~Bee