Chapter 13

Sting POV

Some things up… I feel weird… My minds foggy… What’s going on…? Where is she…? I need to find her… Yukino… Yukino… Yukino.

Yukino POV  

I shuffle my feet uncomfortably as Sting leans on me heavily as I wait for Levy to up from the basement to see if the plan works. After 3 minutes a shaken levy makes her way up the stairs to be greeted with a bear hug from her best friend, Lucy. But as she stayed there Natsu decided to join in and hug Lucy. I sighed and went over to the bar, Sting trailing after me like a puppy. I sit down at the bar with Mira and of cause were ever Mira is Laxus follows.

“How are you handling this?” Mira asks gesturing to Sting slumped over me.

“The same way you are I guess, just ignoring him.” I say nodding towards Laxus, who is standing next to Mira arm wrapped around her waist leaning on her.

“His being a pain. Do you know how heavy he is?” Mira said while trying to shove Laxus of her.

“Hahaha” I laugh at her pain expression. “Do you know how long the dragon slayers will be like this? I never heard Levy mention anything about how long it goes on for.”

“Hhhmmmmm, now that you mention it she didn’t. Levy!” Mira called over waving her hand. Levy got up and shakily walked over to us.

“Hey are you alright Levy?” I ask jumping up and helping her sit down. I hear a growl rom behind me and see Sting looking at the space between us, I shake my head and turn to face Levy again. I go to sit down at my stool only to get it dragged out from me and pulled in to it which just happened to be right next to Sting I sighed and focused back in on Mira and Levy’s conversation.

“Are you sure you’re alright Levy?” Mira asked again concern lacing her words.

“I’ve already said I’m fine Mira. What did you want me for any way?”

“Oh yes, Yukino and I were wondering how long does Mating season go for?”

“Well it mainly depends on the dragon it can be anywhere from 2-4 weeks, but as I said it depends on the dragon, I’ve been doing more research and found one dragon that went on for 2 month and another only a week.”

I look next to me to see Sting Slumped up against me arms around my waist. If I have to deal with this for 2 months I think I may just go crazy by the end of it. Although it is a nice feeling knowing that you are loved so deeply by someone who means so much to you. I smile down at Sting and feel heat rush across my skin from one side of my body to the other and stay once it reached my right hand. I look at my hand and shake it trying to pry this weird feeling off. It’s a strange but almost comfortable feeling like I’m standing in the warm sun but its concentrated on just my right hand. My concentration breaks after Mira called my name. I look up at her, she’s staring right at me. “Are you alright, you dazed of for a minute there.”

“What? Oh yeah, yeah. I’m fine.” She gives me a pointed look but I shrug it off.