Chapter 6

Natsu POV

I woke up in Lucy's bed and prepared myself for the Lucy kick that was sure to follow, only it didn't come.

"What..." I wisped to myself. I turned around expecting her to still be asleep, only for it to be empty.

"What... Where is she" I roared. I want her... No I need her! What where is this coming from I thought. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Than ran off to the guild where I was hoping to find Lucy. While running there I ran into Gajeel both of us just falling down Gajeel got up growled at me as I got up to and kept running with him, only to be stopped moments later by Laxus.

"So you guys feel better too." Laxus stated. I looked up at him and gave him my grin.

"Ok lets go to Mira... I mean the guild!! The guild!" Laxus said and then just started walking away blushing.

"My Shrimp" Gajeel mumbled under his breath, which thanks to dragon slayer hearing I could here. What is going on with them??

I walk into the guild and see that it's surprisenly empty. Only 10 people where here. But the only one who matted to me was Lucy.

"Luuuccccyyy!!!" I shouted running to her and tackleing her in to a hug. We both fell to the ground me on top hugging her.

"Natsu!" she yelped

"Ummmm" I say smelling her. I don't know what it is but today she smells different, I like it.

"Natsu, get off me"

"You smell good Luce"

"Ok... That's good and all but get off me" she said gently pushing my chest. hmmmm this is weird normaly she wouldn't be this gentle. What's up with her?

"Get of Lucy, Natsu" Erza said picking me up off Lucy. While I grumble under my breath at Erza

"Oi, you ok Lucy" Grey says helping her up and brushing her off.

Something comes over me as Grey touches Lucy and I growl and lunged setting myself on fire knocking him down just about to punch him when water came flowing over me putting out my fire. I look to my left and see that it was Juvia. I growl at her steping off Grey to look at her than Grey jumped off the ground and in front of Juvia. I stop as I feel a hand on my shoulder I wip my head around to be staring into chocolate brown eyes of Lucy. I shake my head "What just happened" I ask confused looking in to Lucy's eyes, seeing something I wished to never see in her eyes... Fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy cow!!! 1.2K thank you so much!!!!!!! Ok so updates will be much slower now because school is coming up. I'll try and update again before school starts again.

~ Bee