Chapter 5

Ok because no one is telling me if I should add Sting and Rogue I think I will add them. Sting will be with Yukion and Rogue will be with Kagura because I don't know who else to pair him with!

Levy POV

I sat down trying to process what I just heard. Why would Gajeel Redfox go after little me! I'm nothing special. I'm not pretty.

"and Levy could be in most danger if they lose control, but it's dangerous for you and Romeo to. It depends on there self control." I snapped back to reality when I heard Erza mention my name. I looked around at Lucy's terrified as both Mira and Romeo walked in.

"What is going on!!!" Romeo yelled as he walked through the guild doors. Erza looked over at him "Just wait till the others arrive"

"That's all I've been told all the way here 'Just wait till we get to the guild Romeo'" Romeo said in a bad impression of Mira "I'm here so tell me what's going on"

Erza sighed "Its Dragon slayer mating season and you're Wendy's mate" Erza deadpaned

"What!! Mate!! What's going on!?!?!?"

"I told you Romeo, its dragon slayer mating season and you're Wendy's mate"

"Just listen" I said as I explained what was in the book. While I was explaining it I watched his face turn from shock to fear.

"I don't understand... Why would Wendy... How would she... In pain... Marked... What dose it mean..." Romeo mumbled to him self but we all heard

"I don't know Romeo but we will keep you safe!"

"But what about Wendy!! She's going to be in pain! We have to help her, I mean we have to help all the dragon slayers!" Lucy and I exchanged worried glances by what the other book said it looks like we're all in danger.

"What did you mean when you said 'wait till the others arrived' Erza" Lucy questioned

"Yukino and Kagura are coming here too. Gray and Juvia went to get Kagura, while Elfman and Evergreen went to get Yukino"

"What? Why?" Lucy said putting her head to one side

"Oh, I get it Sting and Rogue are affected to" I said to Erza as she nodded. I heard a loud noise as I looked at the door to see a stone Kagura come through the door with Elfman holding her with Evergreen in tow. We all give them funny looks.

"What" Evergreen said "She was being a pain and was trying to escape us if I hadn't froze her when I did Elfman hear would have no head."

"Ok, well can you unfreeze her now" Erza stated

Evergreen unfroze her, grabbed Elfman and ran. We just realised now why as Kagura went on a rampage that ended with a few new cuts and Erza Trapping her under her armed foot "Carm down Kagura, your safe now"

"Safe" she yelled trying to wiggle out from under Erza "You were the ones that kidnapped me"

"That was for your safety"

"What do you mean safety!?!"

"Levy explain"

"arr umm sure" I, again explained the book

"So how does this involve me"

"Well we figured over the years you and Rogue has become quite close, even with you two being in different guilds"

"Wait... What.. But... Arggg!!" she stutted looking away blushing "What about Yukino..."

"What about me" Yukino said walking through the door yawning with Gray and Juvia at her heels "What's going on"

"Levy..." Erza sighed

"Got it. Yukino it's dragon slayer mating season and we think Sting will go after you."

Yukino just stared at us blinking letting that sink in. "What!! No, no, no Sting does not like me like that!!" she said waving her hands around her face and blushing.

"Well you are the one closest to Sting, we can't risk you getting hurt so we brought you here to protect" Erza stated

"So how do we stop the dragon slayers?" Kagura asked

"We've got a plan. A plan to trap the dragon slayers but we need your help..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I can't think of anything more to right here. So what do you think of me adding Sting, Rogue, Yukino and Kagura? By the way let's just pretend that Kagura and Rogue became friends!!

And thank you for the support!! Over 600 people have read this!!! Thank you so much!!!