Chapter 2

Wendy POV

"arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" I growled/ groaned in to the table. I hated this my head hurt, my feet hurt, my whole body hurt. I looked up at Laxus and groaned "Whats going on, why does it hurt Laxus"

Laxus stoped banging his head looked at me and dropped his head on the table "I don't know"

"Didn't Grandine tell you about this Wendy" Gajeel said through his hands

"Tell me about what?"

"You mean you know what this is" Natsu said than quickly looked around nervously

"Igneal, didn't tell you either"

"Just tell us whats going on" Laxus growled

"I don't know much, but Metalica did mention that when dragons are on mating season, we dragon slayers go on mating season. We react to it the same way dragons do."

"How do we stop it and what do you mean by go on mating season!" I squeal at him red faced.

"That's all I know, kid." Gajeel huffed.

"Well I'll go to the library and see if it has any record of this" I said quickly standing up, only to just as quickly sit back down "Why is the world spinning so fast" I grumbled to my self, but with the super hearing of the other dragon slayers around me they all heard. Laxus just looked down and chuckled while ruffling my hair. I huffed and slowly stood up using the table to stabilize myself.

"Don't push your self kid" Gajeel called after me. I waved him off and kept going to the library. I opened up the library doors and almost fell through them.

"Wendy" Levy and Lucy called as I stumbled into the library

"Hi, Lucy and Levy"

"What are you doing here Wendy? I thought you would be celebrating dragon mating season" Levy asked as she pecked over the mound of books in front of her.
Lucy POV

We got to the library and Levy wheat straight over to the dragon section of the library. I swear she knows the library better than she knows herself. I sat down at the table and waited for her to return with some books for us to go though. About 5 minute later I hear a squeal and a loud thud and rush over only to find Levy buried in a pile of books. I laugh and she pouts "Well come on and help me bring these books over" Levy said wiggling out of the book pile. I picked up a arm pile of books just as levy did and brought them back to the table I was at we halved the books and started reading.

~~time skip half hour~~

"arrggggggg we're never going to find anything" I yell to levy

she chuckled "Just be patient Lu" I just huffed and went back to reading

~~time skip half hour~~

Just finished my first book and levy was on her third just as a very pale Wendy stumbled in to the library. "Wendy" we both called as she leaned back on the door "Hi Lucy and Levy"

"What are you doing here Wendy? I thought you would be celebrating dragon mating season" Levy enquired over her mound of books.

"Just looking something up" Wendy said slowly moving against the wall to get to the shelves. "Well do you need any help" I called out to her. She paused for a bit than turned towards us "Where's the dragon section" she asked and seemed a bit hesitant about asking. Levy laughs "We basically have in here in front of us"

"W-why are you looking up d-dragons" Levy looked at me with pleading eyes saying help I'm stuck!!! "Ummm we're doing research ummm for the ummm Festival, yer that's it the festival!" Wendy looked between us and the books. She shrugged her shoulders and started to very slowly walk over as if it was hurting her "Are you ok Wendy" Levy asked standing up to help Wendy over "Oh its nothing, I'll be right" she slumped down in her chair and grabbed the first book she saw. It was old and had a leather cover I couldn't make out the name on the cover it was very faded. "Come on Lu back to work" I went back over to my pile of books, I was looking through them and noticed Wendy has been really quiet I looked up at her scanning through the table of contents "So why are you researching dragons Wendy, you grow up with one after all"

"Umm well there is a lot Grandine didn't tell me," she then went back to her book her eyes than widened and quickly flipped to the page and gasped Levy and I looked at her and went behind her to read over her should.

"What the..." Levy mumbled

"Dragon Slayer Season" I said looking at Wendy while she looked at the page in terror

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi people
Just remember Wendy is around seven-teen and Team Natsu would be in there early 20's

I don't own Fairy Tail