Chapter 4

So I'm not going to rewrite the chapter because I'm lazy and don't have time because I've been having a lot of shifts at work!
so what happened is
- Levy, Mira and Lucy figured out they have dragon slayers coming after them
- Erza knows about dragon season
- Wendy took the main dragon book home with her
- Mira is going to get Romeo
- Master and Erza has a plane to capture the dragon slayers
- Erza and Master dose not know what's in the other book and Levy, Lucy and Mira will not show or tell them.
Ok so now on to the real chapter!!!

Mira POV

I run all the way to Romeos just in case Laxus is alread getting affected. I still can't believe it! Laxus is coming after me, I mean I have always had a crush on him but... His scary!!

I finally arrive outside of Romeos I walk up to the door and knock "Romeo, Romeo are you home?"

I hear a thump and grumbling then the door opens to see a very sleepy looking Romeo with bed hair. I stiffle a giggle and grab his wrist and start pulling him to the guild where every one is waiting.

"What are you doing Mira! It's almost midnight"

"Just come with me Romeo"

"What, where are we even going"

"The guild"

"What! Why"

"I'll tell you when we get there" He huffed and kept shuffling along, while I tried to pull him faster "Hurry Romeo!"

"Whats the rush Mira" Romeo said tiedly

"Wendy or Laxus could be close by and get us!" I cried

"What? Why would Wendy want me if she needs me I'll go to her anyway"

"You will do no such thing she's dangerous!"

"Wendy dangerous! Your kidding! She is the nicest, sweetest person in the guild" Romeo said stopping and looking at Mira like she was crazy.

"I'll explain when where safe at the guild" Romeo just huffed and continued shuffling behind me while I tried to keep a ear and eye out for dragon slayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's not much I was just wondering if you want me to add Sting and Rogue to this book as I've just finished the Eclipse arc, I think I will but just want to know your thoughts. Though I don't know who to put with Rogue! Who do you think!
By the way thank you so much I just checked and 300 views exactly!!!!! Thank you every one it means so much to me that people are reading this!!!!