Chapter 15

Ok some people don't understand the dragon mate thing it's that the dragon mates will feel the element of the dragon before they are affected by the dragon season, therefore the dragon mates will feel the same way for the dragons that the dragons feel for the mates.

Better?

Also I don't know if this was clear there are 2 different dragon book, Wendy has one at her dorm and Lucy and levy found the other, however there don't still have it. Sorry I was not sure if I made that clear.

I've been trying to make my writing style better, to make it easier to read. I hope you like it.

Ok on to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master POV

No... It's already affecting the dragon mates it can't be happening this early. It shouldn't be happing this early, they only get like this if... if they really do love each other.

"Master, Wendy took Romeo! What do we do now they are out of the guild, do you wish for me to track them down." Erza reported looking down at me.

I sigh and shake my head, "No, we have no chances of finding them now. Also Romeo went out on his own will, no harm should be brought to him."

"But Gramps!" Gray complains to me.

"No Gray! You wouldn't be able to find them anyway. Go watch Laxus and Natsu there bound to lose it soon too. I'm worried about it when they lose it."

I Turned away and went back in to my office and opened up the book.

If an attraction is already present between both dragon and mate, when the dragon is in season the mate will be attracted to the dragon too. However this only works if the level of attraction is very high.

"I wonder," I say thinking out loud, "Who will be next?"

Lucy POV

The rest of the day went by fast. I'm worried about what happened to Romeo and Wendy everyone is but I know I shouldn't, they're both powerful mages after all. However I'm still worried, thing seem peaceful here, but nothing is ever that simple.

It started off small, Natsu and Laxus wincing here and there, small complaints about headaches. But now... now it's worse. Pain so intense, you could see it in their eyes. Laxus hasn't moved in an hour. I'm getting a bit scared now I don't know what's happening to him. Natsu hasn't been in much better shape, but he seems to be having some internal battle.

Both of them are only just holding off the dragon inside, I wonder how much longer we have.

* * *

It happened so fast. Laxus... he just snapped. I haven't been scared of him since I was 17 but now I was terrified. A rampaging dragon was let lose through the guild, however he only had one thing in his sight. Mira.

"Run!" I hear a voice call, so of course she dose.

I go to help them, they need all the help they can get with him. However I find I can't move forward, Natsu, He looks up eyes bright red.

He forces himself to let go of my and grunts out one word "Run." He falls.

I look down at him and fall to my knees, and stop his head before it hits the ground. I feel the room shake and screams echo through the guild. Then I see it, flashes of white, black and yellow. The screams of Mira, Yukino and Kagura. But I hear none of it, I see none of it, I feel none of it. I hear only Natsu, I see only Natsu. Then I feel it I flame crawling slowly up my hand. His eyes open and that's all I focus on. His eyes has flames dancing through them. And suddenly I'm on fire, I feel the flames take me over and I know it, I know what's happening but I open my arms wide, I let him in. I let him take over my body.

We slowly stand, memorised in his eyes. With all the chaos surrounding us no one notices us. So we make our move and we leave we leave it all behind. Ever if it is just for a little while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shot and sweet. I'm so proud of this chapter!

Yes it is a bit short but oh well.

Ok guys so I'm going away to Greece and Turkey in a month or so, so I may not update for a while. I'll try and get a few more chapters done and uploaded however no promises.

MANGA ONLY IN 10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

I think I owe Gray an apology. It was all and act thank god.

However now I have another thing on my mind. What is with Natsu and his arm (You know what one I'm talking about) that bandage and the way he always hold it before he attacks? Could it be END coming out!!!!!!!! I don't know but it's confusing.

So please tell me what you think of it and if you need to say sorry to Gray to

Ok bye

Hope you like this chapter

I don't own Fairy Tail

~Bee