Chapter 14

Romeo POV

After an uneventful, quiet night, I kind of expected things to be peaceful today. But this is Fairy Tail and if there ever was a peaceful day I'll probably freak out. And now I'm standing watching a full out dragon fight between Wendy and Rouge.

~~~~Flashback to before fight~~~~~

I was sitting down at a table to the side of the guild as Mira (and naturally Laxus being with her) delivered both mine and Wendy's breakfast. But it was strange today, because as Mira set the plates on the table she was closest with me and I heard Wendy growled at her. I looked at Wendy shocked, her bangs covered her eyes and she did not stop till Mira backed away a good meter, she slowly lifted her head back up looked at Mira pulled her lips back, showing off her grown fangs and growled loudly once more looking her dead in the eye. After that Wendy went back to how she was before clinging on to my arm, blue scaly tail wagging on the seat beside her. Still it was... strange and kind of scary. I shook my head and went back to breakfast. This dragon season thing is weird, I hope it ends soon.

After the incident this morning it was pretty quiet, I talked to a few people sat with Wendy and just watched the unusually quiet guild going about its day. Quiet that was till Kagura came up to close. As soon as Kagura came within 2 meters I heard it the quite growl coming from Wendy, slowly getting louder as she got closer. When Kagura reached the front of our table did she hear it, she looked slowly over at Wendy and looks around.

"What's wrong Wendy?" she asks bending down to try and see her eyes which were once more covered by her blue bangs. The growling got louder as she spoke. Rouge, who was behind her this whole time, grabbed her arm and tried to pull her back. She just shook him off, he growled lightly at her disobedience. "Wendy what is it?" The growling increased dramatically as her hand came closer. She sighed and stood up. "Romeo..." as soon as that word left her mouth Wendy jumped up and... I think she tried to attack Kagura, but it happened so fast I barely saw it. Rouge must have pushed Kagura out of the way. Next thing I knew Rouge and Wendy where circling around each other growling. Ready to strike the blood. Next second they lunged a scream ripped through the air. I though Kagura hands fly in front of her mouth.

We were now in witness of a full dragon fight. And Wendy was backed in to a corner tail out ready to pounce, however Rouges just too powerful for her. It's felt like hours but it been going on for only a few second. But Wendy is already beaten and breathing heavy, but still she stays standing, she keeps fighting.

I have to get her out of there, out of here. I should protect her. A light breath blows over my skin, but not doors or windows are open.

"Kagura!" I call, "You have to stop Rogue, get him down stairs. I'll get Wendy out of there."

She nods and quickly gets to work, running out towards Rogue. She grabs him by the jacket and tugs him away just enough for his attack to miss Wendy and grab his attention. After she see his eyes on her she runs as fast as she can down to the basement. When Rouge is finally out of sight everyone seem to take a sigh of relief. My eyes move over to Wendy, but her eyes have still not left the place Rouge and Kagura went. Erza and Juvia slowly start to move towards Wendy getting ready to fight her. But she so tied and beaten she can't fight... she can't fight... she can't fight! I have to protect her! The wind comes back it runs over my skin and I can't feel it taking control of my mind and body. But I don't mind because I know it will help me keep Wendy safe. I run up to her, grabbing her hand and snapping her out of it. She looked in to my eye and I looked in to hers. She was scared and frightened. She doesn't know what's going on, and neither do I. But I trust this I know it will be alright as long as she's there everything will be fine. I will trust this instinct. I will trust this wind taking over my body. I will trust the sky.

My eye catches Erza moving in closer. And I squeeze her hand a bit tighter, "Run." I whisper in her ear and take off with Wendy leaving everyone in and outside the guild to shocked to move.

Mira POV

Romeo's gone, Dragon Season got to him.

Lucy POV

Romeo's gone... I wonder who's next.

Kagura POV

Romeo's gone. How did it happen?

Yukino POV

Romeo's gone and so is Wendy.

Levy POV

Romeo's gone, and I can feel the metal creep up my arm. Dragon season is getting to me, am I next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally done, I know it was a long wait!

Ok dose everyone understand what I'm doing with this 'Dragon season is getting to the Mates' thing. If it not clear to you just tell me and I'll explain it to you and the start of the next chapter.

These just one more thing I want to say and that has to be THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Everyone reading this book has been so patient with me updating so slowly and a great support commenting and voting. As I'm updating this I only need 300 more view till 100K and to be perfectly honest I don't know how, I do not like this book the writing style I've used is so bad but apparently you guys do like it. If it wasn't for all you out there this book would have been deleted a long time ago but because of you I will keep writing and trying to make it better for you all, as you deserve a better book. So thank you again! You guys are my inspiration.

~Bee