Chapter 10

Kagura POV

I stood back and watched Sting shift so he was in a fighting persition with Yukino still in his arms. I put me hand to my sword to help the others if there was a fight. Luckly Yukino calms him down. I lean back in to the pole waiting for Rogue. I wonder how far away he is? I feel a tap on my shoulder, my head snaps up and I see Grey looking at me with worried.

"Hey you alright?" Grey asks concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"What about, Rogue"

"I just want to know when he'll get here. I hate not knowing"

"Yeah, well if you need anything just call out."

I look at Greys back as he walks away. I huff and look down inspecting my shoes. I kick off the pole and head for the front doors to get some fresh air. I hear heavy foot steps and feel a hand on my shoulder, I shrug the hand off.

"Kagura" I looked up to see Lucy was speaking "Are you alright"

"Yes, I'm just getting some fresh air" she looks at me worriedly

"Remember we said we would look after each other."

"I'm not getting affected."

"Still it's safer for you inside"

"Lucy, let m-" I felt two arms slowly going around my waist. I get out of there grasp, grab my sword and swing around, stopping just before I hit my target.

"Rogue!"

Lilly POV (the exceed)

"His here" Carla told me. I turned around and flew down to get Frosch. I grabbed him and flew back up to Carla on the roof of the guild.

"Hello Frosch" I say

"Hi" she/ he returns

"Frosch, has Rogue been acting weird today" Carla asks

"Fro thinks he has"

"We know why, it's because it's dragon slayer mating season." I state

"Yes and we need you to watch Rogue and make sure he doesn't leave the guild. If he dose leave the guild you need to tell someone, straight away. Can you do that Frosch" Carla finished

"Fro will watch Rogue" she/ he says flying in to the guild.

Erza POV

It's been a long day... With all the dragon slayers arriving. Thank fully there all asleep now. Levy and Gajeel in the same spot, Gajeel asleep against the wall and Levy asleep against Gajeel. Yukino asleep on a mattress and Sting next to her. Kagura curled up in a chair and rogue in the chair next to her. Lucy feel asleep on one of the lounges her head in Natsu's lap, Natsu asleep against the back of the lounge. Mira asleep curled into Laxus chest after Laxus would not let her go. Wendys asleep her head on Romeos shoulder and Romeo asleep head resting on Wendys head. I yawn and rub my eyes after checking on everyone.

"Everyone asleep" I voice whispers. I snap my head around to see Gildarts coming in to the guild after being on watch outside all day.

"Oh it's you, yeah they are"

"You go to sleep, I'll take first watch."

"No, I'm *yawn* fine"

"Erza, go to sleep. I'll wake you if they wake up, ok."

"Fine. Good night Gildarts"

"Night Erza."

I walk over to the corner lounge and collapse on to it. In a few minutes I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I haven't updated for a while but schools back and I already have a ton of homework as well as One Act Play auditions coming up and auditions for a massive school performance!! On top of this I have work!!!! So updates will be really slow from here on out. I'll try to update on weekends but no promises. Thank you for reading

I don't own Fairy Tail

~Bee