Chapter 17

Ok so I lied this isn't really a chapter but it does hold some important information regarding the book that you will need for the next chapter.

Ok so I do not write lemons, and yes the mates of the dragons get there marks while mating. So each mate gets two marks. One is a bite mark somewhere on the neck or shoulder of the mate so other dragons know that they are already taken, only mates get this mark. The second one somewhere that is generally hidden, dragons and mates are very protective of this mark, both dragon and mate has this mark and in the same place and each mark is different according to the dragon.

So I'm now going to tell you about each of the marks.

Romeo: Bite mark: On the shoulder near the collar bone.

Other Mark: Blue swirls that look like the wind right in the middle between the breasts.

Lucy: Bite Mark: In the crook of her neck.

Other mark: A small flame beneath the arm pit on her left side.

Yukino: Bite Mark: In the crook of her neck.

Other Mark: White fangs on her left side of the middle of her body.

Kagura: Bite Mark: On her collar bone.

Other Mark: A grey patch with black swirls swimming through it on the inside of her thigh.

Mira: Bite Mark: On the middle part of her neck the flat part there.

Other Mark: A lightning bolt at the base of her neck.

Levy: Bite Mark: Up the side of the neck right beneath her ear.

Other Mark: Dark grey claw marks on her hip.

Ok that's all you really need to know about the marks. If anything was confusing you can privet message me and I'll try and explain it better.

Ok thank, the last chapter is next. It should be out soon I'm half way done now.

~Bee