Oh Baby

"Where are you going on a school night?", Jarold asked as he turned the page to his newspaper he was reading.

Tiara was having dinner with her parents, her mother had made her world famous lasagna with green beans and mashed potatoes. Tiara had on a blue Nike outfit and her hair was in a messy bun. No make-up. No jewelry, except for her usual everyday earrings. She didn't want Ezra to fall for her.

"I'm just going to hang out with a friend", she protested placing some lasagna in her mouth.

Rose exchanged glances with Jarold as she sipped her Red wine.

"You know Leo is getting better."

Tiara slumped in her seat, she still felt guilty for cheating on him with a teacher. Even worse, a stranger.

"Great. When will he get back?", she asked with a hint of worry.

Jarold got up to place his plate in the sink.

"He should be back in 1 week, 2 weeks top", he smiled.

Tiara's phone buzzed, she glanced down at it to see she had received a message from Ezra. Ugh.

Ezra: I'm outside :)

Tiara rolled her eyes, grabbing her headphones as she got up, shoving them in her pocket.

"I'll be home by 10:00."

"Have a good time sweetie!", Rose cheered.

Tiara walked outside to see Ezra driving a Red Lamborghini. A smile spread across her face as she opened the car door to see a happy Ezra. He was in some black Levis with a blue button down shirt and his hair was messy but neat.

"Ready to go?", he asked putting the car in drive.

Tiara leaned her head against the car window. She was ready for this night to be over already.

"Yeah, whatever."

Ezra gulped and glanced over at Tiara every couple seconds. He really wanted to show her a good time.

"So this boyfriend of yours", Ezra said touching Tiara's thigh a little. "Is he bigger than me?"

Tiara shook her head, moving Ezra's hand as she watched him stop at a Red light.

"Yes. Very", she smirked.

"Does he eat the P better then me?"

Actually Ezra did eat her out better. But she wasn't about to give him the satisfaction.

"Yes."

Then the car fell silent. Ezra pulled up to a Red lobster, quickly got seated, and tried small talk.

"So Ezra, how long have you been teaching?", she asked sipping her water.

Ezra swooped his hair out of his face and looked up at Tiara from his menu, giving her a warming smile.

"I just got my master's degree a year ago and this is actually my first teaching job", he explained. "I love it already. "

"Why is that?"

"I ended up running into you", he said placing his hand over hers.

Ezra was such a charmer, but Tiara just shook her head and moved her hand.

"Girlfriend?"

"Nope. I'm single."

"Kids?"

"I hate kids", he scrunched up his nose like he tasted something foul and disgusting.

"But you work with them?", she pointed out, crossing her arms.

"Correction. I work with teens."

"No", Tiara shook her head, poking her bottom lip out. "You mean you sleep with teens?"

Ezra's smile dropped as a mother from a family glanced over at him weirdly. He started to feel uneasy as he received more weird glances.

"Tiara, I think you should lower your voice...."

"Why?", she chuckled. "Embarrassed?"

"No, I-"

"Are you ready to place your orders?", their waitress asked pulling out a pen and pad.

"Just to inform you...", Tiara whispered to Ezra. "They don't serve teenage girls."

One hour later, Tiara was actually having a great time with Ezra now. Besides all the insults she sent his way, she enjoyed his company.

"Really? That's crazy, I'm sorry about your friend Amber", he said eating his lobster.

Tiara sipped her water and shook her head as he looked at her with tired eyes.

"It's Okay...are you getting tired?", she glanced at her phone, checking the time. "It is 9:10pm, and we do both have school tomorrow."

Ezra laughed as he wiped his mouth with his napkin, pulling out his credit card.

"I'm a little tired."

She couldn't believe it, she was actually falling for Ezra, her English teacher. Tiara felt a pain in her lower abdomen and leaned over the table.

Ezra quickly got up, holding her upright.

"Are you Okay?"

Tiara felt her eyes Get heavy and her legs began to shake.

"Let me take you home."

Two weeks later Tiara was sitting in English class when her teacher, Mr.Fitz, called on her.

"Tiara, may I please talk to you?", he stated sitting at his desk with his reading glasses on.

"Yes sir", Tiara slowly walked to his desk, trying her hardest not to fall over.

She had exactly two days till Leo was coming back, and she was more than happy.

"Yes?"

"I've noticed that you've been, lacking in doing your homework", he spoke softly as the other teens talked among themselves. "Dick deprived?"

She rolled her eyes and ran a finger up his arm.

"Maybe..."

She couldn't see Ezra as a boyfriend, but she loved him as a boy toy.

"Isn't your boyfriend coming back soon?", he asked as he graded papers.

She groaned as she patted down her black pants.

"Yeah, but anyways, I'll try to bring my grades up."

"Good", he nodded.

Tiara's eyes felt heavy as she felt a heavy sensation in her stomach. Ezra noticed and shot up from his seat.

"Tiara!", he yelled, catching her into his arms as she fainted. "Someone get the nurse!"

To Tiara everything went black. She felt like she had fell right asleep in class. When she woke, she saw a nurse standing in front of her as Well as her parents they appeared angry.

"Mom?", she eagerly sat up feeling dizzy. "Dad? What's going on?"

Jarold shook his head as he walked up to her with his arms crossed.

"You should tell us!", he yelled. "Tiara-"

"Let me tell her Honey", Rose said kissing Jarold on the lips.

Rose sighed, walking up to Tiara as her lips stayed sealed together. The nurse gave Jarold a sign out sheet and headed out the door leaving them alone.

"Tiara you fainted at school-"

"I know", she shrugged. "It was probably because of stress, right?"

"No. Tiara you're pregnant."