The Truth Will Set You Free

Tiara had called up Tyler, Britney, Leo, and Shawn and told them to come over to Jacob's house. Once everyone arrived, Jacob sat everyone down on a couch in front of him as he stood up.

"Let me start off wit....YOU Britney, you.....pregnant....sexy sum", Jacob slurred, giggling a bit. "Yo ass a H-O-E, goin 'round fuckin niggas fo' no damn reason. Didn't yo snobby, rich, w-white parents teach you to...k-keep yo legs closed?"

Everyone looked over at Britney as she hung her head in shame. She knew Jacob was going to snap about her getting pregnant at an early age, but she was secretly planning to get an abortion.

"N....N YOU....Tyler", Jacob said pointing at him as he slurred his words again. "You had dis BIG ass crush on T eva since.....6th g-grade, N you STILL moping 'round....g-get yo ass up, and f-find you someone else who ain't taken."

Tyler scratched the back of his head, looking at Tiara with a small smile on his face. Tiara smiled back facing him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had liked me Ty?", Tiara said touching Tyler's arm.

Tyler smiled knowing that it touched Tiara's heart to find out that he liked her. That was also the first time she ever called him Ty, which made him feel a bit woozy.

"You're my bestfriend's bestfriend, so if it would've ended badly....it wouldn't be da same between me N Jacob", Tyler responded scratching his head again.

Jacob stumbled his way over to Shawn as he laughed to himself.

"YOU!", he said tugging on his shirt. "Goin afta a girl dat already got a MAN? Da first sign of desperation...."

Jacob then mumbled lowly to himself before he approached Leo, patting him on the back.

"My man Leo......yo ass m-make T happy, when she happy, I'm h-happy, but yo lil as too damn s-s-sensitive N feminine", Jacob said drinking a bit more from his glass. "My T like strong men, dudes who make ha happy, stop being a pussy all the time, N c-chill fo awhile."

So far everyone in the room was speechless. Why? Because Jacob was the only one who noticed the problem in everyone's situation.

"N last but nah least...my BFF T", he began, sitting on the couch in front of them. "Yo ass is pretty, N if Leo ain't satisfying you, m-move on ta someone who will, stop tryin to h-have two niggas at one t-time, pick ONE N m-make him f-feel special."

Tiara kept glancing between Leo and Shawn, and Britney gave Jacob a saddened look. Tyler was the only one who didn't seem fazed by the pep talk at all.

"Now go be....drunk, high, or whatever y'all do at n-night."

Jacob's face hit the couch immediately, causing him to fall asleep instantly. Everyone slowly got up and began to leave, locking the door and turning off the living room light. Britney got in her car and Tyler walked down the street back to his place. Tiara was left to walk alone as Leo started his car up.

"Want a ride?", Leo asked her, peeking his head out of his car window.

Tiara rolled her eyes and started walking the opposite direction. Leo followed her down the street as she ignored him and kept walking.

"I'm sorry Tiara, I was just a tad jealous at how close y'all was getting though...."

Again, Tiara said nothing, she just listened, continuing to walk.

"How 'bout this, since it's Friday, I'll leave you alone for a week, if you call me before midnight next Friday, I know we're back on?", he offered.