Cheater, Cheater

That was it, Leo was officially at Praire State College. Tiara was at the mall with Amber, Tyler, Jason, and Jacob, trying to get Leo out her head. She sat in the food court, twiddling her fingers as she sat nervously in her seat.

"T, It's Okay dat you miss yo otha half", Jacob said sipping on his Pepsi. "But you still got me"

Everyone nodded in agreement as Amber placed her hand over Tiara's.

"You know, you could've just trapped him and got pregnant by him on purpose, that way he couldn't have left", Amber explained.

"How would that help?", Tiara said crossing her arms.

Amber held her hands up in defense.

"Aye, it's kinda what Britney did to Jacob", she nodded. "Has anybody heard from her anyway?"

Everyone shrugged as Tiara lowered her eyes. Their baby should be 2 months now.

"T?", Jason raised an eyebrow. "Do you know where she at.

"Nope", she lied. "Haven't seen her."

Tiara's mind went straight back to thinking about Leo. She couldn't help it. But one person was getting a kick out of if.

Tyler.

He could finally make a move on Tiara since Leo was basically gone from her life now, and he knew exactly how to do it.

"Y'all know that Rapper? Lil Mouse?", Tyler asked with a sly grin.

"I know him", Jacob said. "What about him?"

"Well he throwing a party tonight and I know exactly where it's gonna be at", Tyler bragged. "Y'all wanna go?"

Tiara shook her head as she got up from her seat. She didn't want to do anything without Leo.

"Sorry, I think it's best if I stay home", Tiara said in a bummed tone. "See y'all later."

But when night fell, Tiara changed her mind. Leo wouldn't want her moping around, so she put on her most sluttiest clothes and called Jacob up.

After waiting over an hour, Jacob finally pulled up in front of her house. Tiara slammed the car door hard as Jacob stared at her wide eyed.

"T you look....amazing!", he nodded as he pulled off. "Leo isn't coming is he?"

Tiara had put on some blue booty shorts with a white crop top With her gold chain Jacob bought her. Her hair was curly and she wore white babydoll shoes with golden hoops.

"I wish, but I'm coming to this party to get my mind off of Leo", Tiara explained glancing out the window. "Hopefully."

When Jacob pulled up to the large townhouse, she saw tons of teens on the roof, passed out on the front lawn, and some making out. She ended up in the kitchen alone, still unable to get her mind off of Leo. She sat with a wine cooler in her hand as she sighed to herself.

"I should've stayed home....", she mumbled, taking a sip of her wine cooler.

"Then you wouldn't have saw me", an unfamiliar voice said.

Tiara quickly turned around to see Lil Mouse. THE Lil Mouse standing right before her eyes. She sat there shocked as he took a seat next to her.

"Missing a boyfriend huh?", he smiled.

Tiara raised an eyebrow and lowered her eyes to her shoes.

"How'd you know?"

"Jacob's been telling me all night", he chuckled. "He thought I should come over here and cheer you up."

A sly grin appeared across Tiara's face as she smiled. She still couldn't believe She was talking to THE Best rapper in Chicago right now. He seemed nice and he was a little cute to him. He wore an all white tee with his black Levi's and all white ones. He also wore his signature gold chain and black Chicago Bulls snapback. Tiara's eyes met Lil Mouse's as she grinned.

"How can you do that?".

"CHUG CHUG CHUG", the large group of teens yelled at her as she downed her 23rd drink.

Tiara was standing on the table in the living room, trying her best not to stumble and fall off the table. Once she finished the glass of Vodka, she took the entire bottle and downed it in 30 seconds.

"This girl a PRO!", a drunk teenage boy said.

Tiara threw the bottle across the room as Everyone began to cheer for her. This was the best party she's ever been too. She was no longer grieving over Leo, she was Having fun.

"I can FLY!", she yelled flapping her arms.

Tiara was about to jump and hit rock solid ground, when Tyler ran over just in time to catch her. He sighed heavenly as he pushed his blonde hair to the side.

"Are you insane T?", he joked. "You could've died!"

Tiara squirmed in Tyler's arms as he sat her down on the soft couch. Tiara gave him a seductive look as Tyler's cheeks grew hot. He was ready for Tiara to make a move. A kiss. A hug. Anything, and he'd drag her home with him.

"Take me....h-h-home wit you....", she slurred.

She didn't have to ask him twice, he drove Tiara back to his place and walked her up to his bedroom. He dimmed the lighting and cut on Chris Brown 'Take You Down' as Tiara was giggling on his bed. He sat on the edge of his bed, wondering what would happen next.

"So Uh....Tiara?", he said nervously.

"Huh?", she answered, barely managing to sit up straight.

"I just wanted to say.....I think I....love you..."

"I luh you too Bobby!", she said laughing, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Of course she had no idea what was going on because she was highly intoxicated. But Tyler took whatever he could get. So he leaned and passionatly kissed Tiara on the lips. Stunned, she pushed him down and straddled him. She bent down to whisper in his ear.

"You're mines tonight..."

And For 45 hot steamy minutes, Tiara rode the living daylights out of Tyler's dick. She spun, bounced, and even did a split on it. Tiara was holding onto the headboard as Tyler dug his nails into her hips.

"Yessssss, give it to me baby....", she moaned as she felt Tyler's warm juices fill her insides.

She fell over next to Tyler and automatically went to sleep.

The next morning, Tiara woke up with the WORST headache ever. Her vision was a bit blurry, but she knew she wasn't at home. She sat up straight as the light from Tyler's bedroom window beamed in her face.

"What the hell?", she gasped rubbing her eyes. "Where am I?"

Once her vision cleared up, she saw Tyler wide awake next to her. Tiara's eyes ran across their scattered clothes on the floor and she frowned at the wide grin on Tyler's face.

"Oh...my...God...did we..."

Tyler nodded happily as he leaned up to kiss her on the cheek. He was more than happy. He finally got what he's been waiting for ever since 6th grade, sex from Tiara.

"Yup. We had sex."