You Don't Know Me

Leo walked away from Tiara, leaving her crying all alone. If it wasn't for her letting Ryan get into her head, she'd still be with Leo.

"Now everyone give a big warm welcome to Tiara Williams!", the announcer yelled into his microphone.

Tiara wiped her tears away and calmly walked into the auditorium as students began to applaud.

"Kill 'em T!", Jason yelled cheering Tiara on.

"Go get 'em Lil T!", Ryan yelled over the loud applauding.

But Jacob wasn't there.

Tiara walked onto the stage scanning the crowd for Leo, she found him clapping for her in the middle of the crowd with a blank expression on his face.

The beat dropped as Tiara held the microphone stand.

"You think you know me but you don't,...know me."

"You think you own me but you can't,....control me."

Tiara took the microphone off the stand and walked to the middle of the stage.

"You look at me and there's just one thing that you see, so listen to me..."

Tiara whipped her hair to the side and began dancing as two background dancers flipped onstage.

"LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"You push me back, I push you back, HARDER HARDER, you scream at me, I scream at you, LOUDER l-l-l-l louder, I'm DANGEROUS, I'm WARNING you, but you're not afraid of me, and I can't convince you, you don't know me..."

Tiara gave Leo a seductive look before whipping her hair as she turned away walking back towards the microphone stand. The judges only wanted the performers to sing the beginning of the song and the chorus along with the bridge of the song and the ending to make things go faster.

Tiara sung into the microphone with one hand while holding the microphone stand with the other.

"And the longer that you stay, the ice is MELTING!", Tiara sung, looking in Leo's direction. "And the PAIN feels okay, it feels OKAAAAAAAAAAYYY, heeeeeey...."

Tiara walked back towards the middle of the stage, dragging the stand on the side of her as she sung softly into the microphone.

"You push me back, I push you back...", Tiara sung as Leo smiled up at her. "You scream at me, I scream at you....louder, louder, louder, loudeeer, LOUDER, LOUDER, LOUDER, LOUDEEEEEEEEEEEER!"

The chorus began to play in the background as Tiara looked up hitting the high note into the microphone causing the crowd to cheer her on.

"I'm DANGEROUS, I'm WARNING you! But you're not afraid of me, and I can't convince you..."

Tiara walked over in Leo's direction one last time, kneeling halfway down as she smirked at him.

"And I don't have to.....I think you know me...."

Everyone in the crowd clapped and hollered for Tiara as she placed the microphone back on the stand, leaving the school.

Tiara went straight home and changed back into her normal clothes before watching the live streaming of the Music Jam on her laptop.

"Next up is Leo Smith!", the announcer yelled into his microphone.

Tiara heard tons of girls in the backround, hollering and yelling Leo's name as he walked onstage with his guitar. He sat on a stool and began to play a soft melody for a moment. Then he dropped the beat, causing it to sound like rock and roll. After 5 more minutes and few more strokes, Leo ended the guitar solo. Everyone cheered and hollered at him as he quickly exited the stage.

"Leo....", Tiara smiled closing her laptop.

Tiara began to study for her finals as she heard a knock on the door. She ran downstairs and swung it open to see Tyler crying.

"Tyler what are you-"

"It's Jacob.....he's in the hospital...",Tyler said wiping away his tears.

"Why? What happened?", Tiara asked in a worried tone, wiping a falling tear away with her thumb.

"He came to the Music Jam today because I saw him, but after that I didn't see him anymore. There were an ambulance in the front of the school during your performance and I saw them putting Jacob on a stretcher...."

Tiara couldn't believe it, who would be so mean that they would put Jacob in the hospital just to make Tiara angry?

Britney.