Runaway

Leo drove everyone to the nearest police station where they were holding Jacob for questioning. Everyone rushed in and ran up to the glass window that a old white man was in eating a donut.

"Excuse me, we need to talk to the officers that are holding Jacob Presley", Tiara said in a tired tone.

The white man glanced at all the teens in front of him, sighed, then turned some pages in a big black book.

"If you want to see your little hood rat friend you'll have to wait till AFTER the questioning", the man snarled as he continued to eat his donut.

"Can you at least tell me what the hell happened?!", Jason said in a concern tone.

"Sit and wait, I'll let them know you're all here."

Tiara threw her hands up as she sighed.

"Can yo old ass just TELL us?!", Tiara snarled.

"Ma'am, if you insult me again, YOU will be arrested", the man said chuckling lowly to himself.

"The fuck? Yo ass an officer?", Jason said laughing obnoxiously.

The man flared his nostrils turning slightly away from them.

"Yes, I am."

"Yeah, probably back in the 1700's", Leo said as everyone laughed.

The man turned back to them and slammed his hands down as he took deep slow breathes.

"Sit. Down. Now."

Everyone sat on a bench across the room waiting for any type of information on Jacob. The bench was worn out and small so Tiara sat on Leo's lap as she stared off. No one had any idea on what was going on but Britney, Adam, and Jacob. Adam was arrested and sent to a different police station while no one knew where Britney or the Jasmine was at all.

As Jacob sat in the secluded back room at a long rectangular table with a tape recorder sitting in front of him, two officers sat down in front of him as the first officer opened a notebook, clicking the pen to write.

"So, can you please explain to me what happened that lead someone to call the police?", the second officer asked giving Jacob a death stare.

"Let me tell you from da beginnin."

That night around 9:45pm...

"Oh yes....Britney yo pussy so damn good, ooooo yes...", Adam moaned as he pinned Britney down on the bed.

"HELP! SOMEONE HEEEELP!", Britney yelled.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!", Adam growled as he thrusted faster.

"Please...stop...."

Tears began to stream down Britney's face as she faced her daughter's crib along the wall. Britney was in severe pain from just having a baby a few hours ago, but the only thing she was worried about was Jasmine.

"Britney I'm not gone stop until yo ass stop whining!", Adam yelled.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!, Britney screamed waking Jasmine.

As Britney's blue iPhone sat on the dresser on the side on the bed, someone was trying to facetime her. It was Jacob.

"whaaahahaaaaaa!", Jasmine cried squirming in her crib.

Britney couldn't take the fact that her baby was laying right in front her crying, and she couldn't do anything about it. Even though she was in a tremendous amount of pain, she tried to fight Adam back.