💜63💜

"W-why do you want him to leave me?! D... Do you have any idea how much I needed him?"

"Jimin, y-you don't understand--

"Yes I don't understand! W-why do I have to go through this? W-why I can't just be happy with the person I only loved?"

"Oh Dear.."

His mother hugged him, trying to comfort him but even though his knees feels like jelly, he managed to stand back on his feet and pulled away from his mother and brother then went upstairs to lock himself on his bedroom.

He noticed the letter he's still holding that Jin gave to him. He unfold the paper and read it though Jungkook doesn't want him to read it yet.

"My love,

By the time you are reading this letter, maybe I'm up above the sky and my dark journey will start without you. I don't know where I'll go, it doesn't matter because I'll only live with a broken heart. I'm sorry for causing you too much pain.. I'm sorry if you had to be hurt because of me.

Meeting you was the greatest thing that happened to me. You're the best gift that ever been mine. I promised to never hurt you, to make you cry but I broke my vows along with your heart. That's a shame, and I'll never forgive myself for hurting an angel like you who only loved me and showed me how great life was. You made me a better man, gave me hope when I'm not having any.. You made me the happiest human in this cruel universe.

He paused from reading, his hand clutching on his chest realizing why Jungkook was always acting weird and the way his lover was holding him seem that Jungkook doesn't really want to let him go.. He's now realizing why Jungkook always tells him that he have to always remember how much Jungkook loves him. That made all sense..

"But me? All I did was to hurt you, I don't do good in your life. I made you feel miserable. And a sorry won't never be enough to make my mistakes right. Who am I to receive forgiveness? By the time I realized what I did to you, I don't consider myself as a human anymore. I don't deserve anything but pain..

...while you deserve the whole world, my love. You have the purest heart and soul, an angel indeed. I don't ever wish you to change. If I only have one wish for you that is I want you to be happy, even without me. You have our lovely twins, your beautiful family and your great friends so even if I'm not around, I won't have to worry.

The reason why I can't  make a promise to not hurt you again, because I know that one day I won't be able to stay in your life.. I'm afraid that if I chose to stay, I'll only hurt you over and over again. I'd rather hurt myself than to ever make you cry my lovely baby.. You're so precious to me Jimin.. Don't be mad to anyone, especially with your family. Leaving you was my own decision though it's killing me. I don't want to make your life miserable again.

I can't live without you but I'd rather die than to see you all broken again because of a fool like me. Be happy my love, just how you deserve everything. I wish you to be strong, don't get sick... And I wish you to find love who'll only bring you joy not sadness, who'll only treat you the best. Who am I to stop you to love again? Don't mind me, and maybe it would be better if you only forget about my existence. Our kids..my lovely twins should forget about me as well. I'll only love you from afar and on the other side of the earth.. I'll live with our good and happy memories together until the last drops of my breath..

I love you Jimin... This is for the better, and though it's gonna hurt us both there's no other way than to say goodbye... It'll be hard for you in the meantime, but I hope you'll recover soon.. I only wish you for the best..