❤18❤

"Pa,I have a good news!"
Jimin happily called his father,sitting beside his mother with his twins playing on their toys and lastly his brother who seems just done from shower.

"Same,sweetheart..We have a good news too"

"Really? Then you go first,Pa"

His Papa smiles and sat him,his twins automatically jumped on his lap which made him giggles.

"Well..problem solved! My loans from the bank are clear now"

"Really?! That's what I'm about to say too Papa..My boss Min Yoongi,he paid the money..He said that's my cash advance and I'll start working tomorrow"

His Papa smiles again along with his Mother and brother. He giggles as the two kids were seem doesn't care about what they're talking about.

"But it wasn't Min Yoongi,Ji"
He looked at his brother confused. Even his Papa were waiting for his brother's next words.

"T-Then who?"

Before his hyung could reply,his phone rang and he immediately answered the call because it was his boss Min Yoongi.

"Yes Sir?"

"I just came back from the bank and they told me that your father's loans are clear..how did that happened?"

So it was true that it wasn't his boss? Then who?

"I...I don't know Sir..but thanks for trying to help"

"Ahh..it's okay anytime..You'll still work for me right?"

"Of course,Sir.."

"Great..I'll see you tomorrow then..goodnight"

"Goodnight"

His boss ended the call,his family looking at him and then to his brother.

"Hyung--

" It was Jungkook"

"What?!"
His parents reacted in unison,even him was so shocked about that.

"H-how did...he know? And why?"

"His secretary called me,telling me that Jungkook had a car accident this morning and rushed to the hospital. The secretary told me that since last week,his boss are really planning to help our hotel,but sadly Jungkook had an accident today so the secretary was the one who paid on the bank early this morning"

"That kid. What's he's planning to do? Using his money to gain our trust back? Tch"

"Pa"

Everyone looked at him,including his twins. He nervously smiles at his kids and kisses them.

"Jungmin,Jigeuk...Appa is tired,can you get me an apple juice on the kitchen? Just tell nanny Rio okay?"

"Yes Appa..let's go Jungmin"

"Be careful baby"

The kids smiles and left. He looked at his family again sighing.

'I-Is he okay hyung?"

"The secretary told me that Jungkook only had a minor injuries,not that bad. Actually,Jungkook doesn't know that his secretary told him about this..it was supposedly a secret cuz your ex know that we'll get it in the wrong way and be mad at him all over again"