❤31❤

After their not so awkward moment, Jimin composed himself and headed back inside his boss' office along with Jungkook walking from behind him.

He sat beside Jhope, while Jungkook took a seat in front of his seat so now they're still face to face.

"What are you doing here, Jeon?"
Yoongi asked as if surprised to see Jungkook as well. His ex husband playfully rolled his eyes at his  boss.

"Didn't know you have amnesia too, Mister Min. We're now business partners and maybe you also forgot that I'm the head designer of my company. So may I remind you that I'll do the biggest part here to make this collaboration successful"

"Tch, still cocky as ever. Let's just start this meeting"

They talked about the details of the clothes he would want to wear, sharing some ideas about the concept and stuffs about the photoshoot that will happen very soon. He chose to just listen to Jungkook, Yoongi and Jhope talking about some other stuffs.

The meeting took longer than he expected, that it took them until lunch time and it's time for him to get his kids to school. But the meeting wasn't over yet, so he called his mother that luckily happened that she's free today, so he asked her to get the twins from their school.

His mother agreed and even told him not to worry about his kids and sents him good luck to his work. He's grateful to have her.

The meeting continues, until a sudden knocks caught their attentions. All of them looked at each other as they all didn't expected anyone to come and interrupt them. Yoongi sighed and just shouts to the intruder to come in.

Everyone in the room was surprised to see Taehyung all happy and ran towards Jungkook to hug his ex husband.

"Kook-ah I brought you your lunch just like I promised!"
He looked away, mentally pouts at the scene in front of him.

"Tae, aishh I'm on my meeting.. "

"O-oops, I'm sorry"

Everyone became quiet so he looked back at them, and saw Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook exchanging weird glances until Taehyung looked at him too.

"D-Did I interrupt something? I should go out then-

"No, stay as long as you want. Let's have some lunch break guys"
Yoongi announced, that made the air feels so awkward.

"I.. I'll buy everyone food then. Ji, I'll go now and I'll be back again"
Jhope rushes out the office, leaving the four of them just doesn't know who will break the sickening silence between all of them.

"U.. Um, I'll follow hope hyung--

"No, you'll stay here sweetheart. He said he'll buy us food, now sit back on your seats guys. Welcome yourself Taehyung"
Yoongi spoke again, now he's kinda curious on how Yoongi seems knows Taehyung?

"Take a seat Tae. And let's eat the food you brought"
Jungkook pulled Taehyung by the hand and helped Taehyung to sit beside his ex husband. He felt something in his heart to see such gesture from Jungkook.

He felt Yoongi's hand as he entwined their hands together. He doesn't know if he should be piss by that but nonetheless he didn't reacted and just let his boss to put an another show.

"Are you hungry, Ji?"

"N-not at all.. I can still wait until hope hyung will come back"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really aware about the time"

"It's okay"

He sighed and looked at Jungkook and Tae that he only realized that the two were just looking at him and Yoongi.