💜62💜

Jhope smiled as soon as he saw Taehyung entering the restaurant he's in with Yoongi. Taehyung smiled as soon as he saw him but frowned when Taehyung saw Yoongi was with him too.

"Hi Taehyung.. Join us in our lunch date"

"D-Date?"
Taehyung asked while sitting in front of then as he's sitting beside Yoongi. He smiled and clings an arm around Yoongi's biceps which made his best friend looked surprised as well.

"Yes, a date.. Shall we eat now? I already ordered your favorite food so, yeah let's just eat hm?"
The two agreed and they all started to eat. He intentionally act sweet towards Yoongi like feeding his best friend, wipe some stains on Yoongi's lips and so far, he likes the reaction he get from Taehyung.

There's obviously a jealousy in Taehyung's eyes but of course Taehyung won't admit it. He secretly eyeing Jhope being sweet with his ex boyfriend Yoongi who's doing nothing to stop Jhope from being flirty.

He likes Jhope as a friend, that's true.. But seeing them so domestic somehow wants to regret that he made friendship with Jhope. He raised an eyebrow as Jhope once again wiped something on Yoongi's lower lip, which somehow he wants to slap Jhope's hand away from his ex lover's lips.

Meanwhile Yoongi was confused and have no idea why suddenly Jhope was acting really weird to him like right now. His best friend became too clingy, and extra sweet towards him, completely clueless on his best friend's plans.

But instead of asking Jhope why, his mind was obviously focused on his ex lover's handsome face. He couldn't look at Taehyung's eyes, too afraid to see anger in his ex lover's eyes. He misses Taehyung's soft glances towards him from before, but now replaced with pure madness and anger.

Back to Jhope, he mentally clapped as his plan was being successful as he could see Taehyung's reactions. He could see how Taehyung will frowns, raises an eyebrows and then pouts while looking at him and Yoongi.

Just then he grabbed his drink and intentionally spill the liquid on his own shirt making Yoongi instantly grabbed a tissue and trying to clean his clothes.

"Oh shit, hope are you okay? Ahh, you're all wet"

"Y-yeah, it slipped out of my hands.. Aishh, I don't have extra shirt"

"It's okay, I have extra shirt in my office you can wear that"

"Oh thank you! You're really the best!"
He pecked a kiss on Yoongi's cheek and then looked at Taehyung's reactions.

Taehyung looked away, he had enough of the disgusting sweetness of the two and he stood up, ready to walk out. His heart was hurting, but again he won't admit that he hate seeing Yoongi with somebody.

"I.. I'm going now guys. My lunch break was over.. Thanks for the treat Jhope"

"You're welcome Tae Tae.. But can you please stay for a little longer? I want to show you something"

"I'm sorry, I'm busy.. But maybe next time?"
He fake a smile, not looking at Yoongi.

"Ahh..O-Okay.. "
Jhope sadly answered, which made him feel bad for rejecting his new friend. He sighed and forced himself to smile.

"What is it that you want to show me? Maybe I can just take a half day from work"

"Really?! Aww, you're so sweet Taehyung.. Thank you"

Jhope hugged him but realized that he's still wet so his new friend excused himself to the restroom, leaving him with Yoongi. They left together, in an awkward silence.