❤48❤

Yoongi sadly sighed and flopped himself on the couch after he went to Taehyung's place. He really thought that they're really okay now but seems that he just assumed things.

"Having a bad night?"

He's startled by Jhope's sudden entrance, but not surprised that his friend could come here anytime Jhope wants as they were too close to each other that they mostly spend their time together.

He heaved a deep sighs and nods. Jhope sat beside him, handing him a bottle of beer. He took it and took a sip.

"I'm sorry--

"I'm sorry"

They both said in unison,while looking at each other. He giggles while Jhope looked away.

"It's okay Hope, I admit that what I did was wrong. I just realized that you are concerned to me, yet I got mad and even tried to hurt you.. I'm so sorry"

"I'm sorry too Yoongi. I overreacted, and I should just supports you like I always do"

He smiled and they looked at each other's eyes again. He doesn't know how long that they're just looking at each other, giving him an opportunity to just examine everything about his friend's angelic face.

"Y-Yoongi--

"Did I ever told you before that you're beautiful Hope? And that made me think that, the person you'll love will be lucky to have you"

"W-what are you talking about? Don't make fun of me"

"I'm not. I'm serious Hope.. Why aren't you seeing someone yet?"

His friend looked away again, blushing. He couldn't wipe off the smile on his face and caressed his friend's cheek.

"Hope, what's your ideal type?"

"W-why do you ask all of a sudden--

"I just wanna know.. So if one day you'll introduce your special someone to me, I could judge them fairly"

"I..."

He curiously looked at Jhope, waiting for his friend's answer. He drank his beer again, and once again looked at Jhope.

"What? Ahh, okay I'll change the question then if it's too hard for you to answer hehe. So, was there a particular someone you have feelings for?"

"S-Silly. I'm going home now, tch"

"Wait.. Don't go yet, I'm asking you"

He pulled Jhope by the hand as his friend stood up and was ready to walk. Which somehow he thought was a wrong move as Jhope fell on top of him! Now their faces are inch apart. He could even smell Jhope's breaths fanning on his lips.

"Yoon--"

Jhope didn't finished his words as his friend Yoongi kissed him!!! He could hear his heart's loud beats. As much as he wants this to happen, he knows that his friend was just caught up at the moment and is actually in love with someone, aka Taehyung. So with all strength that he had left, he pushed Yoongi and stood up.

"Hope.. S-shit! I'm sorry--

"I.. I know. I-I have to go Yoongi"

He ran outside the house,tears starts to fall. Back to Yoongi, he feels guilty for taking advantage of the situation. Now he knows he fucked up again, he's sure that Jhope will be awkward with him.

"Fucking shit! Ahh, what I'm gonna do now? Damn, I'm sorry Hope"

.

.