❤7❤

" right at this very moment,I'll only believe in everything you'll say..you're the only person I can trust"

Jimin heard it clearly..and that hurts. Jungkook couldn't trust him. He wants to regret that he let his husband and Taehyung talk but too late for that.

He gripped on the coffee's carton handle,not wanting to spill them on the floor. He stayed on the door,listening to what the ex lovers were talking about.

"I-I don't know about him,Jungkook. We've only met like last week..I'm sorry i can't explain to you what type of a person your husband is"

"It's okay,tae. Now tell me why did we broke up?"

"We didn't broke up Kook-ah..i....i have to go to Paris because my Dad was sick that time--

"That's it? You should've told me..you know how much I love you right? Taetae,didn't we promised to get married after college?"

"I know and I love you too! S-sorry love..I'm so sorry"

That's it. His body is shaking,trying to prevent his loud sobs to come out. His knees were literally weak but he still managed to walk out the door,far away enough not to hear the two.

"D-does this mean that Jungkook used me as a rebound so he could forget Taehyung?"

That's too much information,which like a knife stabbed deeply in his heart.

"And m-maybe until now he still longs for Taehyung's love..that's why he only forgot about me and not his first love..god.."

He's slowly dying inside just thinking about those things. He doesn't care anymore if the people weirdly looking at him now as his tears doesn't seem to stop anytime soon.

"W-why Jungkook? I've loved you from the start..y-you said you love me too but why are you hurting me now?"

Meanwhile,Taehyung couldn't believe that Jungkook really forgot about Jimin. Before the accident,Jungkook were so mad at him after he told his ex that he wants their relationship back. Now he doesn't need to do anything for that to happen,as if like the luck is on his side.

He could get Jungkook back now and take away from Jimin if he'll only wants to. Jungkook only believe and trust on him..

"Tae--hmp!"

He kissed Jungkook,yes he might be selfish but this is his chance. He only wants to make everything right between them. If he could only turn back the time,he'll choose Jungkook over something and never leave him.

But past is past,and now that he have this chance,he won't waste it for nothing and he'll surely get Jungkook back. He can do that easily.

"S-Stop Taehyung!"

"Why kook-ah? Don't you miss this? Hm?"

He tried to kiss Jungkook again but his ex gently pushed him away.

"I...i miss this but this is not right! Though I can't remember,I'm still married..And Jimin will come back anytime--

"Shh,but he's still not here so...kiss me more Kook-ah"

"No"

"But why? I know you still love me,and that's proven because you only remember me"

Jungkook shook his bandaged head,holding his hand and kissed it which he really missed to feel.

"I..I think so too but I'm hurting Jimin too much. I don't remember him but I should respect him as my spouse.."

"Then..I'm okay with a secret affair with you..he won't know unless you'll tell him right?"

"Crazy..stop joking around it's not funny Taehyung..ah,I'm tired..sing me to sleep hm?"

"Ahh! You know I'm not a good singer..are you sure?"

Jungkook cutely nods,so he doesn't have a choice but to comply. He just hummed a random sounds,like he's putting a baby to sleep.

"Sing a specific song Tae..even a baby won't sleep with those weird sounds you make"

"Wow thank you for the compliment"

He sarcastically rolled his eyes which made Jungkook laughs. He smiled too and about to kiss his ex again but the door opened revealing Jimin holding a three cups of coffee..

He's kinda feel bad for Jimin,as last week Jungkook's husband is really glowing but now he looked so stress and exhausted,sadness behind those beautiful eyes.

"W-why did you stopped laughing?"

"Oh it's nothing Jimin..Taehyung said something funny"

"Ahh..here,drink some coffee..Or do you want me to get you something to eat?"

He accepts the coffee from Jimin.

"It's okay Jimin,I still have work tomorrow early so I should leave now"

"Huh? You're leaving?"

"Yes,kook-ah..i have to. See you again when I'm free hm?"

"O-okay"

He gigglingly kissed Jungkook on the cheek,and stood up. He smirked as he saw Jimin looked away.

"Bye Kook-ah"

"Bye Tae"

He then looked at Jimin and fakely smiled,softly patting his shoulder.

"Bye Jimin"

"B-Bye"

"Call me again if your husband needs me hm?"

He then left with a proud smile on his face. Meanwhile Jimin held back his tears,and forced himself to smile to Jungkook.

"I'm glad you can laugh again..Take a rest now Jungkook"

"You too Jimin"

Jungkook lie down the bed and turned his back on him. A tear slipped out but he quickly wipes it,not wanting Jungkook to see him crying.

He sipped on his coffee,doesn't care if it still hot and burnt his tongue hoping he'll wake up from this nightmare.

"Ah Jimin.."

He looked over at Jungkook that's still back facing him.

"Hm?"

"If you feel tired,take a rest. I'm bothering you too much. Don't get sick because of me. Taehyung will take care of me,so it's okay..hm?"

"Y-you don't want me...here?"

His heart wants to explode...from too much pain..

"Not that..it's just you look unwell..I heard that you fainted,so take care of yourself first okay?"

"But I'm your husband..I'll take care of you as long as I can--

" Jimin...d-don't make me feel like I'm being bad to you.."

"Hmm..okay.."

He silently wiped his tears,and lie down on the mini wooden chair,turning his back so his husband won't see him crying.

"I'm sorry if I'm only hurting you Jimin..and i don't really know what to do when I'm with you..it feels awkward actually"

He remained silent,gripping on the hem of his jacket and trying to calm himself..too much...this is all too much for him.

"Jim--

" S-Stop Jungkook..i understand your condition,but you're right..it hurts.. Too much,s-so give me some break from all of this hmm??"

He tried to stop his sobs,but failed and just cry.

Which made Jungkook feels bad,and doesn't know how to comfort his husband.. He can't do anything but just listen to Jimin's broken cries.