❤24❤

It's been a week since Jungkook saw Jimin again after a long time.. But since then, he didn't saw his ex husband again though he's trying to find Jimin but he have no luck.

Also, he couldn't go straight to Park's house directly as he already know that they will only close the door for him. He sighed sadly and turned off his laptop and went out of his bedroom to get something to drink. He didn't go to his office but instead chose to work at home as he really couldn't focus at his work at all and ended him thinking about Jimin all over again.

"Oh hi kook-ah.. Are you hungry? Let me ask the maid to cook for us--

"I'm not hungry Tae but if you are, you can eat alone.. "

"Aish why so sad huh? Don't be like that"

He sighed and sat beside Taehyung, looking at the television which was on.

"Tae.. I was too harsh on you last time, I made you cried last week yet you're still here and cares for me.. Not that I don't appreciate that, but I only feels guilty cuz I know I'm only hurting your feelings.. I'm sorry"

Taehyung didn't answers yet and just looked at him for a quite seconds but the latter smiled at him.

"It's okay Kook-ah.. I mean.. I don't know as well but I feel that I was at fault too why you're hurting, so the least I could do was to stay with you no matter what.. I don't and won't ask anything from you in return, Jungkook"

He sadly sighed and pulled Taehyung for a hug.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I'm so sorry"

Taehyung pats his back, and looked at him wiping his unnoticed tears.

"Pftt, you're so emotional kook-ah. You know what? Let's just go eat outside okay?"

"You're always hungry Tae, pftt.. "

He sniffs, and focused on the television which both him and Taehyung looked at each other as the news were about Jimin!

~~Trendy model Park Jimin's agency finally said yes for a live interview! That's later tonight, so please stay tuned.. And here's the sneak peak of Jimin's new cover Magazine featuring the CEO of AUGUSTD entertainment Mr. Min Yoongi~

 Min Yoongi~