❤17❤

"New husband or wife?"
Yoongi asked..he bit his bottom lips and sighed. There's no way he could hide the truth plus Hoseok and Yoongi are his friends.

"Nope..I'm supposedly have a triplets but I had a miscarriage and lost my other baby. That's also the time when I got divorce"

"Oh shit.."

"D-does HE knows that?"

He looked at Yoongi,he's obligated to tell the truth. He shook his head,trying to look calm as possible while talking to his dark past.

"He doesn't even know that I was pregnant that time..I-I lost my baby"

"Sorry Jimin"

Yoongi stood up from his chair just to hug him. Even hoseok joined as well.

"It's okay,past is past.."

"One last question,Ji..Does he knows about your twins?"

"I didn't told him hoseok hyung. He only know that I had miscarriage,but he doesn't know that we had triplets. I don't want him to know,cuz I'm too hurt and mad at him that he chose his ex over me"

"Ex?"

Yoongi and Hoseok free him from their comforting hugs and looked at him. He nods again,wiping some tears he didn't noticed that fell.

"He had an accident,and lost his memories. I'm the only person he forgot. I didn't know that he have a past lover and his name is Kim Taehyung. That guy came back,I was hurt that my husband needs that guy rather than me. He treated me cold,while he's being sweet with Taehyung..I've witnessed all of that,I endure the pain cuz all I want is to see him happy"

"J-Jimin"

"Until I've had enough,I went back home to my family..I thought he'll run for me,but two weeks had passed he didn't came to apologize. And then after that,I was in my work when his ex came with a divorce application,telling me that my husband want me to sign it. I was hurt,to the point I want to die. That is also the same day when I found out that I'm pregnant. And later that night,I lost my baby"
Remembering those things makes the wounds in his heart opened again.

It was hurt..too hurt..but no,he's not mad at all. He started to accept what happened to them..He couldn't blame Jungkook for losing his memories..he couldn't blame everything to Jungkook after they lost their baby.

"Oh my God...my poor mochi.."

"Aww,don't cry Hoseok hyung I'm fine now..you see? My twins makes me happy"

"You're so strong Jimin.."

He smiled at Yoongi,which made the latter hugged him again.

"Thanks to my family who didn't left me in those darkest parts of my life..They gave me strength,and made a better version of myself..Now that our family is a having crisis right now,I'll be their strength too"

He felt Yoongi's gentle pats on his back which made him calmed again.

'Crisis? What crisis Ji? Oh,that's why you said you needed a money?"

"Yes Hoseok hyung. Our hotel got robbed. Fake investors took all our money illegally and then disappeared. Now our hotel were in the verge of bankruptcy,and my Papa had loans a big money so he could pay our employees. I can't lose our family business too"

"How much money do you need?"

"It's 200 million won,Hoseok hyung. We sold our properties but still need more money..You're actually an angel for giving me work as I'm about to find buyers of my coffee shops..Promise,you won't regret that you hire me here Sir"