❤3❤

"Babe,are you done?"
Jimin asked,while knocking on the bathroom where his husband taking a shower.

Jungkook didn't answered but the door opened and he was pulled inside. He couldn't help but laughs as soon as he saw his husband half naked while dancing kinda weird but sexy choreo.

"Pftt hahaha,stop being silly babe"

"Why? Don't you like it when I'm silly but cute??"

"Oh hahaha of course not! I love everything you do Kookoo"

"Aww,that's my baby..then you'll let me not to go on my work right?"

He laughs again,pinching his husband's cheeks.

"I want you to stay here but your Dad called me and said that you really need to do your work. I want to be selfish but it's for our children's future,so you need to work"

"Ugh! Why? Just why??!!!"

"Oh Jungkookie hahaha..it's okay babe,I'll bring you lunch hm?"

"Aishhh fine!"

He gigglingly kissed his husband again and left his Jungkook to get dressed while he went to the kitchen waiting to eat breakfast with Jungkook.

After they ate,Jungkook took him on his cafe shop.

"See you later pretty. I'll miss you so much. I'll come here to pick you up hm?"

"Okay..see you later Kookie. I love you"

Jungkook smiled and kissed him for a quite minute which made him laughs again.

"Ugh I want more!!"

"Later babe..bye"

"Ah fine..i love you baby..bye"

Jungkook kissed him again and left. He went inside his shop and greeted by his employees.

Meanwhile,Jungkook sighed doesn't really feel to go on his work. He wants to stay in Jimin's side,cuddling and kissing his small husband for the rests of the day. But he needs to work. Jimin was right,he have to work for their future.

He tried to cheer himself up,just by thinking the beautiful smile of his mochi. He can't wait to hold his husband later. His smiles faded as he heard his phone keep ringing.

He answered after he connected the call in his earpod.

"Hello?"

"Kook-ah.."

He frowned,doesn't want to talk with Taehyung again after what he did last night.
"What do you want this time?"

"I...i just wanna say sorry for what I've done last night--

" I'll just forget about it. If you don't have anything to say anymore,I'll hung up now..bye have a good day"

He hanged up already,still frowning. He couldn't understand why Taehyung trying to be close to him again. Past is past and he moved on. So why now?

"I'm afraid that I'll hurt my husband if I continue seeing Taehyung. I don't want to--

Blaggggggggg!!!!!

Jimin's POV

'Chef watch out!"

I couldn't reacted yet when I already felt someone held me on my waist and pulled me away from a shattering sound which was the picture of me and Jungkook hanging on the wall. It fell.

"Are you okay Chef?"
One of my staff,Nina asked.

I didn't answered her,but pick up the broken frame. Geeze,why do I feel so nervous suddenly? My heart is aching for no reason. God what's this?

"Chef you're hand is bleeding! Are you--

"N-Nina can you please get my phone on my table?"

"Ah sure Chef"

She brought my phone and I don't know why but I have to call my husband..

"Please answer your phone Kookoo--

" Excuse me? Are you Jeon Jimin?"

Some men wearing a police uniform approach me.

"Y-yes..why?"

"Can you please come with us? Your husband Jeon Jungkook met a car accident and we rushed him to the hospital"

"W-what?"

That's when I lost it..I don't know what I'll feel..it's like the world stopped spinning,my mind was clouded and I'm only shaking..i don't know.

"Sir..please calm down"

"W-where hospital my husband were? He's alright right? P-please tell me that he's okay!"

"Come with us Sir. We will escort you"

Jungkook....please baby be safe..why? I should've let him stay home with me so he wouldn't be involved in to an accident..God!!

I didn't noticed that the cops held me and brought me in to their car,bringing me to the hospital. I only pray for my husband's safety.

"We're here Sir"

They even helped me to walk inside the building. They'd asked the nurse where was my husband and told us that he's in emergency room,still treating him.

I ran as fast as I could to the emergency room,but was stopped by the security guards.

"Let me in please..My husband is there--

"Are you Jeon Jimin?"

The doctor approached me and stopped the guard who trying to push me.

"Yes..w-where is my husband?"

"He's in a critical condition. He need to undergo surgery as soon as possible. His head hit really hard,that's why we called you for the permission to do the surgery. We can't perform the surgery without the consent of the patient's family"

"Oh God...p-please Doctor save my husband"

"We'll try..excuse me"

He left and went inside the emergency room again,I heard him saying something about the surgery to his staffs.

Please Babe,be strong for me..Don't leave me hm? I need you baby please.

I don't know how long I just stayed outside the operating room,crying and just praying. I even called his parents to tell them what happened. I called my Mama and Papa too,as I need someone to lean on in this moment.

How I wished this was all just a dream,then I'll wake up with Jungkook in my arms. How I wish I didn't let him go this morning..

"Chimmy"

"M-Mommy Minah"

Jungkook's mother hugged me and cried with me.

"This was my fault Mom..I-I shouldn't told him to go to his work..Now he's in danger because I didn't listened to him when he said he doesn't want to go to work..Mom--

" Shhh no baby..it was never your fault hm?? Don't blame yourself "

"But Mommy--

"She's right Dear..I feel bad too cuz I know I'm at fault too cuz i asked you to push my son to go on his work..I'm sorry"

"Dad"

Please Jungkookie,be fine..Your Mom and Dad is here,please babe don't give up hmm?