❤11❤

Jungkook groans,he's bored and annoyed. He asked his Dad again to let him back on his work but until now his father didn't gave an answer yet.

And Jimin...he keep on thinking about how he would apologize to his husband and his family. He knows that he's taking too long to talk to them,but he really just couldn't find a perfect timing.

'Arghh damn it! If his father and brother going to hit me it's okay...I'll accept it!"

He stood up from the bed and wore his jacket and went downstairs. He's going to talk to his husband's family..it's now or never.

"Mr Yu,get the car and take me to my husband's house"

The driver nods but before the both of them could step outside,Taehyung rushed to him.
"Hey where are you going?"

"I'll talk to Jimin and my in laws"

He starts to walk but Taehyung held him and stopped.

"No..d-don't go"

"Why do you keep stopping me Tae? I have to go,if you're hungry ask the maids to cook for you--

" Aishh,just come with me..i have something to discuss with you"

"Was that really important? Let's talk later hm?? Mr Yu,let's go--

"No! Here,Jimin called me this morning and he wants me to give you this"

Taehyung gave him a folder..he opened it and his eyes went wide.

"D-Divorce papers?"

Taehyung sighed,and gently pats his back to calm him..He felt like his knees were shaking.

"He doesn't want to see you anymore..He said that you just have to put your seal on that papers and then you're through.."

"N-no...and w-why..?"

He frustratingly went back to their bedroom,doesn't know what to feel..disappointment? Sad? Hurt? He don't know.

"Jungkook--

" Tae I want to be alone"

"No,I won't leave you,Kook-ah. If he really loves you,he won't give up on you..But he did. He should've understand your condition,but guess he's too weak"

He didn't reply,and just weakly sat on the bed,staring at the ceiling.

"W-why Jimin...I'm ready to start with you as your husband though I don't remember you..I'm ready to change but w-why now?!"

Taehyung gently caresses his back,and hugged him too.

"If he really wants freedom,give it to him Kook-ah..seal the papers. Show him that you're stronger than him..That he's not a lose to your life,cuz you have me.."

He didn't reply again,only staring at the seal of Jimin on the divorce papers..He still couldn't believe it..he couldn't believe that Jimin would decide like this..

"Jungkook--

"Get that fucking seal and give that shit to him! You're right,I have you so I won't be needing him!"

He went on the bathroom and sat on the floor..He doesn't know what to think,and just let out the thing that irritates his eyes.

"Why am I crying?! I have Taehyung,so no need to be sad right?"