❤47❤

Jungkook fondly looked at Jimin with their twins in their arms and that alone feels amazing. His heart just couldn't stop from beating too fast in happiness. He really thought that this day won't and never come, and he would never feel something as special as this.

"Aww, can we join?"
His family looked at the door, seeing his parents emotionally looking at them too. Him and Jimin looked at each other and giggles in unison.

"My angels, greet your grandparents"

"Yes Appa"
He put down the twins so they could greet his parents. The kids bowed respectfully, and introduced themselves.

"Hello, my name is Jungmin.. Nice to meet you"

"My name is Jigeuk, nice to meet you"

His mother cooed while he saw how his Dad gets teary.

"You're so adorable! Can Mamita and Dadad hug and kiss you?"

The twins nods and kiss both his parents. He just can't express how happy he is right now, that his tears can't stop from falling too.

Meanwhile, Jimin looked at Jungkook and wiped his ex husband's tears. He really feels ashamed for keeping the twins from their father and his ex in laws. He could see how happy the family Jeon with his kids.

"I.. I'm sorry Mom, Dad for hiding about the kids. I kept them from you"

"No honey, it's okay.. We understand"

"My wife was right Ji. And I just feel so proud of you for raising this two little beans alone. We're supposedly on your side when you needed us the most, but things are opposite. We're so sorry dear.."

He felt Jungkook's hand caressing his back while smiling at him. They walked to the senior Jeon couples and both him and Jungkook joined on their group hugs which making the twins adorably giggling.

"Ahh, are my babies hungry?"

"Yes Mamita.. We didn't ate breakfast yet"
Jigeuk answered which the eldest looked at him, even Jungkook who are about to ask him why.

He awkwardly smiles, and shyly bit his bottom lips.

"Umm.. I-I had a misunderstanding with my Papa so.. I kinda don't want to talk with him yet and--

"Was it because of me Ji?"
Jungkook asked, concern evident in his ex husband's eyes. He looked down while nodding. He heard Jungkook sighed, and held his hand.

"I'm sorry.. "

"Don't.. Y.. you didn't do anything this time. Just, he's still mad at you I guess that's why he acted like that"

"Ahh~ Maybe I should have a talk with your parents Jimin"

"I think they're not mad at you too Dad.. But talking with them isn't a bad idea"

The Jeon couple nods at him, and carried the twins.

"Let's eat breakfast now guys..I'll feed these two adorable little angels"

He smiled while looking at Jungkook's parents leading their giggling kids inside the house. He's about to walk to follow them but stopped when Jungkook grabbed his hand.

"What is it Jungkook?"

"I hope I'm not ruining you and your family's relationship. I don't want them to get mad at me more, so if I'm just being a burden to you I-I'll stop seeing you and the kids even if that'll be hard for me.. We can just video call so I can still see you right?"

Kookmin presents feat. Taehyung: Broken 💔 Vowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें