❤57❤

Yoongi smiled as he saw Taehyung and Jhope talking while both smiling. He's happy that the two seems got along very well after the talks yesterday. He's surprised himself to see Taehyung doesn't seem so distance to him as well. And of course he's more than happy about that.

"Ahh, I'm starting to get jealous.."
He jokingly asked making the two looked at him.

Jhope giggles but Taehyung only smiled, changing seats from Jhope so the latter was now in the middle of them after he sat too.

He secretly sighed at that, but decided to just shrugged the off feelings and smiled again.

"Don't be jealous Yoongi. We're just talking hehe. I like Taehyung as a friend, okay? No malice"

"Good.. I don't want to kill my own best friend if you try to steal my man"
Jhope laughs, raising both his hands as if his friend was surrendering which made him laughs too. But again, Taehyung just smiled.

"Ah Yoongi-ssi may I correct you, I'm not your man"

"Oh is that so? Well not yet, but I'll wait--

"Don't, you're just grow tired while waiting for nothing.."

"Tae.. "

He flinched, somehow those words hit directly on his heart. So that means, Taehyung won't give him a chance? He thought Taehyung's guard was slowly breaking,but maybe he's wrong.

Maybe he needs to give more effort to show and makes Taehyung feels how much he regret everything, and he wants to fix what he had been broken.

"U-umm, are you guys fighting?"
Jhope broke the awkward silence between them, which made both him and Taehyung sighed in unison.

"I'm sorry Hope hyung but I think I have to go to my work now.. Thanks for the delicious breakfast"

"You're welcome Taehyung.. You can come here anytime okay? Take care on your way"

Taehyung hugged Jhope and then left without looking at him. He was hurt by that, but he stood up too to follow Taehyung outside.

"Tae, wait!!"

"Don't touch me!"

He pulled his hand back from Taehyung's wrist, but didn't stepped back away from his ex.

"I'm sorry Taehyung... B-But can't you really give me another chance?? I need you.."

"You need me? Tsk don't make me laugh..Have you already forgotten what you've done to me?! Where are you when I needed you the most?! You fucking left me, I lost my baby.. Do you really think that I could easily accept you again? Tch, don't be a pathetic.. You'll look funny"

Taehyung turned around, and get on the car then left. He admit his mistakes, he hurt and scarred Taehyung.. But still, he won't give up until his ex will finally accept him again.. He's desperate to have Taehyung back.. He'll do everything to prove to his ex that he's seriously want to change..

Meanwhile, Jhope helplessly looked at Yoongi and the heartbreaking scene he just witnessed. He understand both sides, and he can't help but feel the pain of Yoongi.

And he's in pain too. He liked Taehyung's personality, he likes to be friends with him but somehow he's in pain too as the truth was just only in front of him. He have feelings for Yoongi but he knows and he could see the love between Yoongi and Taehyung.

He knows that Taehyung was just blinding by his anger, but he could see how Taehyung still care for Yoongi and vise versa. Maybe even if he try to get Yoongi, he still won't be able to be the owner of the heart of his best friend. He won't have a chance, so in the end he'll just sacrifice his love and just support Yoongi no matter what. He'll keep his feelings only to himself.