❤33❤

After their talk, Yoongi and Jimin finally went outside the building, letting his boss to take him home and have talk with his family too.

Now he feels comfortable again with Yoongi, and they could joke around again that they both didn't noticed that 2 pair of eyes are looking at them. It was Taehyung and Jungkook.

"How long are we going to stay here kook? The two left already"
Taehyung whined, which he annoyingly looked at his ex.

"He should only mine Taehyung!"

"Then get him! I won't stop you. Let's go home okay? I'm tired too"
Taehyung whined again, and he finally starts the engine then drove off.

He dropped Taehyung on his condo, then after that he drove off to his house as well. After seems forever of driving, he's finally home. He gave Taehyung's car key to his driver that he didn't called to pick him up instead he just used Taehyung's car.

He frustratingly loosened his tie, throwing his bag on the couch and sat while heaving a deep sigh.

"Oh you're home.. How's the meeting with Jimin?!"

He almost jumped off of the couch, startled by his mom's sudden appearance while still holding a spatula and now his Dad walking towards him too.

"Ah you're scared me Mom!"

"Aishh, tsk I apologize okay? Now tell me, did you and Jimin finally had talk?"

"Hon, why don't you let our son to breathe first? He seem so tired"

"Thanks Dad"

He highfived his dad for being considerate, while his mom just rolled her eyes.

"Can you just answer me? I'm waiting"

"Mom.. W-we didn't talked"

"Why?! You had your chance"

"Mom.. We couldn't talk, just the two of us.. Not when he's with his cocky boyfriend all the time! Ugh I hate that Yoongi!"

He clenched his fist while remembering how Yoongi was held his mochi's adorable hands, then kissed them.. He hates how Yoongi was doing sweet things to Jimin.

"Should I give him a tons of work to do? I didn't know he could that be annoying huh?"

"Yes please do that Dad"

His father giggles along with his mother, maybe they thought he wasn't serious but he really is. He wants to have a solo talk with Jimin, without time limits. But he couldn't do that with Yoongi sticking with Jimin all the time.

"I'm sure you'll get your chance again son. For now, let's just eat dinner okay?"

"Hmm"

He followed his parents to their dining room and ate dinner with them.

Meanwhile, as soon as Taehyung heard Jungkook drove away, he didn't tried to stop his tears to freely fall from his eyes. He wants to cry earlier but he stopped himself as he doesn't want Yoongi to see him cry again like how he broke down on the restroom during the lunch break.

He felt mad to himself too for letting his ex for kissing him and not just that he even responded and kissed Yoongi back! He almost let Yoongi to touch him again, not when he promised to himself that he won't allow that to happen ever again.

So with all his strength, he pushed Yoongi away from him and tried to walk back inside the meeting room where he left Jungkook. But Yoongi was so fast and even opened the door for him to enter. He just didn't reacted and pretend that nothing happened.