Chp. 25 (Final)

CAMILLE ( 2 months later)

"Let me go."

I laughed, slightly pushing August off of me as he pressed all of his weight onto me, trapping me on his bed. Ever since the event, we'd been on cloud nine.

For once, we didn't just have sex and call it "makin' up."

I mean, don't get me wrong. We had sex. A lot of it, at that. Round after round.

But we also sat down, and talked. We acknowledged our wrongs, and discussed what it would take to make them right.

"Whea' you finna go?" His face was buried in the crook of my neck, causing for his lips to dance across the exposed skin of my neck.

"Why you bein' so nosey?"

He sucked his teeth and lifted his head to look at me. "Jus' go ta'marra."

I rolled my eyes, attempting to push him off of me once again. "Moooove."

I'd never been on this level with August before. His clinginess might've been annoying to anyone else, but I was lovin' it. If I hadn't agreed to watch TJ for Trim and Gio, I would've laid up underneath him all day.

He didn't lift himself off of me until there was a knock at his door. I sat up, fixing my hair as he opened the double doors.

"Aye, Pablo on the line. He discussin' profit."

August tugged at his chin hairs slightly as I gave a small wave to Black.

"Aight, I'a been in thea' in a minute."

Black threw his hand up at me, noddin' his head before disappearing.

I stood up, searching for my other shoe. "You finna head out?"

I nodded my head, sitting on the edge of the bed after finding my wedge resting underneath it. "lemme take the Range."

August straight faced me. "You out ya mind."

I smacked my lips. "Babe, please? I'll drive slow, I promise."

He sighed, and pointed at me. "Don't fuck my shit up, Camille. I ain't playin' witchu."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Fixing the strap, I stood, looking up at him, reaching into his pocket and retrieving the set of keys for the new range rover he'd recently purchased.

"Aye, watch ya'self. Gimme a kiss."

I lifted my head up as he bent down, placing my lips onto his. Him being August, of course, had to turn it into much more.

I removed his hands from my ass, pulling away. "You such a pervert."

He chuckled, placing one last peck onto my lips before making his way to the door. "Go get ya' nails done while you out. Damn near clawed me ta' death wit' them thangs."

I smacked my lips as he laughed, disappearing into the hallway.

I wasn't sure how this was gonna turn out. Especially with the situation that we were in. I wasn't even sure if a relationship was possible with August's title. But we were trying. He was trying, and that was all that I ever really wanted.

Retrieving my purse, I sighed, reading a text from my mom, which asked me to go check up on my dad while she was at work. 

We'd met for lunch the week after the event, and everything had been fine. He'd apologized for everything, and it resulted in the two of us hugging it out. But apparently, he'd been attacked the next day. And it wasn't just a lil scare. Who ever it was had really did a number on him, and broken into the house.