Chp 1- New guy in town

Nootmare's POV

Not enough negativity in the multiverse is what puts me in a bad mood. I need more power if I want to rule the multiverse. But of course, no need to be greedy, I should start small and work my way up.

This gang should do, cause destruction here and there, slowly break down my brother, and claim my victory.

I scout the area for the Star Sanses, can't have them finding me so weak.

I walk around the woods, checking for brightly colored skeletons and my annoying brother. Afterwards, I call Killer to send the gang over.

They show within seconds, glad to know I have good henchmen.

"Start on this Au, cause as much havoc as possible.." Killer nods as he, Dust, Horror, and Cross teleport away.

As explosions and screaming were heard in the distance, I could feel my strength coming to me.

My chuckles immediately stop as I feel Dream's aura here. I teleport to the scene and immediately get shot with Dream's positivity arrows.

I hiss in pain. Ink, Dream, and Swap sans stood in front of my gang, keeping them from the civilians.

Horror was injured by Ink, his left arm hung, while his right held his axe. I growled under my breath.

Ink charged forward with hate and anger rushing from his body. Killer jumped forward, blocking me from Ink's attack.

Horror didn't hesitate to swing at the creator. Luckily for Ink, he dodged.

As the gang took on Ink and Blue, I was left with Dream. I groaned in annoyance as he gave me that pitiful expression he always makes.

He was gonna start a conversation about good and evil again. I don't want to talk. I swat him away with my tentacle. He was sent straight into Swap sans. Ink threw red paint at us.

From experience, I can say that red paint is like acid. I quickly grabbed my gang and teleported away from the attack.

Unfortunately, thats what he wantedme to do, I couldn't afford any more of my members getting hurt, but this gives him the advantage to recover.

Swap lunged, swinging his bone attacks at us. We broke apart, Killer and Cross took Blue, Dust went after Dream, and I kept Horror with me since he was injured.

I hit Ink towards a tree, breaking one of his ribs. I chuckled as he groaned in pain. Ink used Horror against me, he threw red paint at him, my instincts kicked in making me block him with my arm.

I fell to my knees, holding on to my arm, hoping the burning would stop. Ink came up to me with his brush over his head, ready to strike.

Out of nowhere, Ink fell to his knees, he clutched his stomach in pain. Dream and Swap completely stopped what they were doing and ran towards Ink.

I felt the nervousness and urgency inside them.

Where are they hurrying off to?

They grabbed him and portaled away.

A wave of negative energy came to me from somewhere else. My arm immediately healed.

Killer ran over and helped me up "You okay, boss?" I nodded and looked over to Horror. Dust began to heal his arm.

Cross put his large knife on his back strap as he walked over "Why did they just leave like that?"

I narrow my socket "I don't know..but whatever it is, it seems to be more important than us"
.
.
.
Error's POV

Trash Trash Trash..
That's all this is, it's just fancy coding over disgusting mistakes.
Pretty colors and different clothing on the same messed up story. It's a good thing I'm here to clean up what the awful Creator's and what Ink has done..

I string up the weed and kill it. It was soulless anyways, a waste of space. Plus there are so many other versions of him anyway.

I was getting ready to crush the code before Ink and the Star club showed up. I groaned as Ink started his 'hero' speech.

Sooner or later I tied Ink to a tree. I crushed the code and laughed as the other two star members quickly untied him and scurried away through a portal like little roaches. Hehehe

I plop onto my beanbag and turn on UnderNovela.
.
.
.
Third POV

"I'm getting sick and tired of this shit!"

Dream held Blue's nonexistent ears as his friend went on a rant.

"First Nightmare and his gang, then Death is up my ass about Aftertale sans, now this new guy!
Who even is he!? He just comes outta nowhere with the power to destroy all my hard fucking work!" Ink paced around the room of his and Dream's home, angrily, he hit things around and would bite his pillow, ripping it.

"Ugh..I just feel like everything is falling apart, I have to do so many things.." he held his head in his hands as he sat on the floor in the now messy room.

"I guess he's my polar opposite, I'm all about creation, hes all about destruction..is that what's going on?" Ink paused, he pulled out his yellow vial and drank it "Well then I accept the multiverse's Challenge!! This is just a way to show I can manage, even with an Au killer on the loose!!" He laughed heroically and he painted a portal to the doodlesphere and left.

Dream and Blue sat there confused. Blue tilted his head in a confused motion "So he's bipolar?" Dream snickered.

Sup guys
don't worry about this
this is just a smol Errormare story I wanted to do..
since I have like zero errormare content
and I guess you can say this is a Nightmare story more than a Error story
sniff sniff sobs* look at how much my content is changing