Chapter 3

Elena woke up to a smashing sound. She vamped out her bed and seen witches. She made them all sleep but there was to many of them to kill she knew they would wake soon. She put Scarlett into her carseat and got to packing everything that she could.
--

Klaus and Hayley were sitting at a table. He looked through his phone,"180 miss calls from the doppelganger everyday for the past 6 months,"

Elijah entered the room."So Rebekah and I aren't the only one who has that many missed calls."

"Nope best i call to see what the fuss is about" Klaus dialed her number. She answered but shew as out of breath,"Hello love what do you need. No one calls once a day for six months for nothing."

"I need help i'm surrounded by witches. And i have your brothers daughter the dead one. Before you ask she is not my daughter but i adopted her." Elena asked. She was out of breath she was trying to pack Scarletts things.

Hayley flashed to Klaus and stole the phone."Where do you live"

"A mile from the border of New Orleans and Mississippi. He should be able to track my scent." Elena said.  Scarlett started to cry in the background. Elena ran and picked her up."Everything will be alright i got you."

"Will be there soon" Hayley said.

"Thank you" Elena said.

Hayley hung up and glared at the two brothers."You couldn't answer the girl."

"Little preoccupied." Klaus said,

"Well Elijah go get Rebekah and Hope. I'm going with Klaus to get them" Hayley said.

"Hayley is it wise bring Hope home now" Elijah asked.

"We killed Francesca were bringing her home" Hayley growled she wanted her daughter back and she was going to get her back.

--

When Hayley and Klaus arrived they heard yelling. They rushed in there were witches everywhere. Elena was fighting a huge batch. Klaus and Hayley started snapping necks and ripping out hearts. Elena had Scarlett in her arms. She sat her behind her."Stay."

She did a spell and the witches attacking her all there necks snapped. She seen Hayley and Klaus fighting and she yelled."Hayley behind you."

Hayley turned around and ripped the heart out of the witch trying to attack her from behind."Thanks."

They killed the rest of the witches and Elena picked Scarlett back up."Kol had a daughter tribid. I've had her since she was a week old."

"Whats her name" Hayley asked.

"Scarlett Jenna Mikaelson." Elena said.

"Lets go more witches will be coming for her." Klaus said. Him and Hayley were both heading out.

"WAIT!" Elena yelled. She needed to make something clear before they left. They both turned and looked at her."Promise me you and your siblings won't take her from me. I may not be her birth mom but i raised her i took her in. I don't want to lose her."

"I promise she won't get taken from you Elena" Klaus was serious he understood why she was attached she had a heart unlike anyone else that would have found the girl.

"Same" Hayley promised. She could already see Elena's mother instincts and that made her smile.

"Ok" Elena said.

--

Elena walked into the compound and seen Rebekah holding Hope. Hayley ran and took her daughter. Rebekah got up,"Who is that and what is she doing here."