Chapter 1

Elena was walking the street when she heard a baby crying. Her and Damon had gotten into a huge fight and she left saying she was never coming back. Her Maternal instincts kicked in and she ran to the baby. She picked her up she was all alone. There was a letter attached to her.

"Dear Reader,
This is my daughter i can't take care of her its dangerous she doesn't have a name her father is Kol Mikaelson but i never told him i was pregnant. I need someone to take care of her because i can't, She's a special child her birthday is April 29th she is the first of her kind. I am a werewolf and her father was a witch who became a vampire. Please keep her safe i am being hunted and i don't want her to be hurt She is a week old"

Elena took the baby home with her and walked into her room. She carefully layed her on the bed. She went and packed a bag of her things anything she would need money ETC. She flashed to her attic and grabbed her old carseat she dusted it off and flashed to her room putting the baby in there."Until i can get you somewhere safe."

She put the carseat in her car with her stuff. And just started to drive. She stopped at a store a few hours away from Virigina. She went in and got a new Baby seat throwing her old one away. Bottle forumla a jug of water. She grabbed Diapers wipes and a few other nessesiteis other things she could get when she got to Mississippi. She knew they were in New Orleans. She didn't want to walk in and they tried to kill her before she got to tell them.

--

Elena got a house in Mississippi not far from the border of New Orleans. It was fully furnished with a nursery perks of compulsions. She layed the baby down and just stared at her.

"You need a name what should it be."

"Eve No Lily NO Samanatha no thats just stupid," She picked her up and looked into her eyes that she knew she shared with her father."Scarlett Mikaelson. "

--
Klaus was in the compound throwing everything that was in sight. He hated that he had just given his daughter up. His phone rang it was Elena he declined not wanting or needing anymore drama.

--

"Looks like its just you and me for a while Scarlett." Elena sighed.

--

Caroline was pacing the living room in the Salvatore Boarding house."She's gone."

"How." Damon asked. Him Stefan Jeremy and Bonnie were sitting on the couch.

"I seen her crying. She ran out. She went down a street. I heard screaming. She never came back out but she disapeared." Caroline siad.

"Its Elena were talking about odds is she is fine. Y'all had an argument she probably just wanted to be alone for a while." Jeremy said.

"He's right. Elena probably just needs some time to be by herself. If the girl can live through Katherine taking her over i bet you she is going to fine. Now we have some travelers to take care of if she's gone while we know they can't reach her we should focus on that." Bonnie said.
-- 
I will be posting more drafts because ive been a lot of caught up with school and there prepping for state testing
As always I'll try to update when i can
If you have any ideas please let me know
Or if you have a certian type of story you want to see i can see if i have a draft similar to that