Chapter 9

Elena and Hayley were sitting in the compound watching Hope and Scarlett there rooms turned out wonderful. And everyone had gotten closer with Elena.  She was happy that she found Scarlett she wouldn't trade her for the world even to go back to her friends this was where she needed to be and she was ok with that.

Rebekah walked in with Freya."Yes Katerina is coming back with all the ingredients now for the next part of the plan."

"We need to resurrect mothers original body." The faster they got rid their mother back the faster they could get rid of Dahlia and not have to worry about the girls being in danger.

Hayley and Elena stood and looked at them."So when do we do it."

"We channel the upcoming full moon and three witches so we can bring her back. Two days time. Dahlia is getting closer i can feel it. She's sensing there magic and who knows what she'll do to us."

"We lock her in no magic cuffs." Elena smirked.

Hayley looked at her confused."Dahlia or Esther."

"Esther Dahlia would be able to break them."

Kol Klaus and Elijah walked down."Were having a dinner party tonight with members of each faction Elena Hayley best behavior tonight Katerina and Stefan are coming and we have things to do if were going to keep them safe." Klaus was used to ordering people around he had to remember Elena didn't like taking orders.

"Once again i'm not one of your siblings and you can't boss me around." Elena scolded she wasn't going to let it be like it was there she wouldn't let them order her around like her friends used to.

He flashed to her."Don't-"

She glared at him and made him groan in pain and fall. Sure to some she might be looking for a death wish but she was protecting herself and her daughter that was all that was on her mind."No don't try. I don't do best behavior considering half the world wants me dead because of you. So considering there is a chance someone might try to murder me again at this party i'm good."

Katherine walked in with a bag handing it Freya."She's not wrong. There you go and people think she's dead so when they find out she's alive they'll try to A) Kidnap her B Kill her or C) Hide from her because she dealt with y'all."

"Nice to see you alive." Elena crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. She knew Katherine was a survior that was for sure.

"I don't die well." Katherine shrugged."I heard about that argument gotta say you handled it well."

"They all thought that you were me. I wasn't supposed to explode." She didn't care that she pissed her friends off and ran when she got her body back they should have been able to identify her better and not mistake her for Katherine."And just because i helped you run from them didn't mean you got to trade your dying body for mine."

"Touche. But it was hillarious now you know what your so called friends of yours really think."

"Katherine." Elena warned.

"Fine i won't do it again but your talking to the wrong person now they know your not down in a ditch somewhere there going to start looking again especially that ex of ours."

"He won't find me none of them will i actually know how to cover my tracks." Elena wasn't going to let the find her she wouldn't let them invade the new life that she was making for herself no matter what.

"She's got a point she was off radar for four months." Hayley intruded."But we should get ready and by that i mean were raiding Rebekah's closet. I don't do fancy dresses."

"Fine follow me,"
--
Damon Bonnie Caroline Jeremy and Alaric were sitting in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding house."So we know she is alive but no idea where she could be?" Bonnie and Damon recently got out of the prision world.

"Have you talked to Stefan?" Caroline asked she missed him she wanted her friends back really bad..

"Nope last i heard he was with Rebekah with Klaus' daughter. He doesn't really answer me." Alaric shrugged.

Caroline pulled out his phone and called Stefan."Maybe he'll answer me." The first time it went to  voicemail so she decided to call him again and she just happened to get lucky.

"Yes Caroline?"

"Have you heard from Elena recently." She knew Stefan was ok but she wanted her best friend back she had known Elena for so long and she missed her.

He stayed silent for a few seconds."Not personlly." He wouldn't lead them to her she was right to leave she needed something for herself.

"What does that mean not personally so you know where she is."

"There are rumors that she's changed ok. That she is different now."

"Different how can she be different." Caroline was confsused what did he mean that she was different now."What do you mean she is different."

"That she's not just a vampire no more and that she's a mother its all i can tell you she has a child to take care of and no its not biologically her she adopted her. I don't have time to talk Klaus has a Dinner party that i have to go to he needs spies in the crowd bye." He hung up not wanting to say another word to them.

Caroline took her phone from her ear."Elena has a daughter she adopted her and she is more than a vampire that is all he could tell me he has something to do for Klaus."
--
Elena looked at Stefan. He'd flashed to the compound when his phone had first started ringing."Thanks." She was grateful that he didn't rat her out that she still had him as a friend after everything that went down between the two. After choosing Damon over him and then eventually leaving because it got to be to much.

"No problem you were right to leave all they do is control you and then get mad when you don't want to do what they say and i'm sorry i'm part of that."

"Its not your problem and by the way you and Rebekah are good for eachother"

"Thanks."

The two headed down and everyone looked at them."So."

"He was right they were calling about me i think he threw them off my trail at least for now." She took a breath she wanted to stay away from them as long as she could but she didn't know how long that would last. They were impatient people and they would use any resourse that they could to find her and she didn't want to be found. She wanted to keep her daughter safe.

"For now?" Hayley asked.

"They won't start looking and Bonnie is into dark magic she's a strong witch she just doesn't ever use help and sadly that might just be her downfall. Without her i might have died a long time ago. But she'd sacrafice herself for everyone ten times over and if she taps into the dark magic who knows what she'll be able to find. I don't know if she could disable the bracelet i wear and find me."

"Even if they do you don't have to go back." Rebekah sighed she was getting used to having Elena here and she'd heard what she saod.

"Have you met them Damon has kidnapped me at least 3 times what would stop him from doing it again." Elena knew that Damon would kidnap her even if she just didn't want to go back to town.