Chapter 12

Elena woke up she knew today they were supposed to be getting rid of Dhalia. She walked into Scarlett's nursery and she was surprised t see that she wasn't there. She looked around the house and she didn't see Kol or Scarlett. It got worse when she was trying to leave the house and she couldn't even leave the house.

She was trapped there and she knew that if Kol did this he probably had Freya help him do the spell but she knew that there was nothing she could do to try and get out. She was so mad that they would do this all this talk about working together and he does this. It just hurt that after everything and the were going to try to better for Scarlett he would do that.

Her phone started ringing and she flashed to go get it. She seen that it was Hayley calling. Guessing that if she was trapped Hayley was probably trapped to."Yes."

"Did you get locked in to?" Hayley had been pissed when she got up to realize that everyone was gone and she could not leave the compound. She figured they would do it to Elena to.

She was so angry right now she couldn't believe that she had actually started to like him and trust him and he did this."I'm going to kill him."

"Wanna stay on the phone with me until this is done?" Hayley knew that this was hard for the both of them they had made the plan together and here was the others locking them up to kill Dahlia. With no way of knowing if any of them were going to be alright. No way of knowing did Dhalia win.

She had really thought that he had changed in the last 3 months but she was guessing that she had been completly wrong. They couldn't do this side line them no matter what the reasn was."I can't believe he would do this i should have expected no less he's still the same bastard he was from Mystic Falls."

"You like him now don't you?" Hayley knew that from experience she had never thought that she would ever like Klaus and now here she was.

She knew that it was part of her problem she always liked the wrong type of guy. The guy that she knew would end up hurting her along the way but that never stopped her. "I always had that problem falling for someone i knew was no good for him but that never stopped it."

"If it helps your not the only one me and Klaus have become a lot closer since i got pregnant." She never thought that she would like the hybrid it was always they would raise there daughter they would not care about each other. They were simply doing it for Hope no feelings attached but that had all changed.

"Yeah the only difference was i hated him and killed him he hated me." Her and Kol had always hated each other so there was the thing they had no feelings attached they were just parenting Scarlett but over the three months that had changed. And there was one time or another where she hoped that she didn't feel that way. And prayed that he didn't like her. But now she didn't care how he felt he did something that he had no right doing.

Hayley understood that they had a past but she also knew that since Elena had been there she had made up for it. "You also didn't take his daughter and run you also gave him his body back and gave him his magic back."

That didn't really help it was her plan she had helped them to figure out everything and they just left to do it by themselves trapping the girls so they couldn't intervine. That was a shitty move and she didn't know if she ever would forgive any of them for doing that. "And he used it against me it was my plan i figured out that it was there mothers blood. I came up with the plan and this is what they do."

"You worried about her?" Hayley knew that she was worried about something happening to Hope. But she prayed they knew what they were doing and the girls were going to be alright.

She was angry and she was worried that something was going to happen to Scarlett. She had always done everything to make sure that Scarlett was safe and now her being out there with them she was scared that something was going to go wrong. She was scared that Scarlett was going to get hurt. "He couldn't even bother to leave a note they don't know what there getting into we knew we would have to bring them to make it seem real but its not fair what the are doing."

"Don't worry your not the only one that is going to kill them." Hayley was going to have a mouthful for them when they got back she couldn't believe they would just leave and do this on there own.

"I hate him."

-- Hours later
The door had opened thanks to her senses she heard them and she was happy to hear her daughters laugh. As promised they stayed on the phone the entire day talking and distracting each other from what was going on."There finally back i got to go Hayley."

"Alright."

She hung up the phone standing up  flashing to him glaring at him and taking Scarlett. She had really missed her daughter and she was happy to see that she was ok.

"Elena." He knew that she was angry he knew that she was pissed about what he did.

She just continued glaring at him. "I don't care what you have to say. You had no right to lock me in this house and take her." She turned around and headed to her room with Scarlett. She just needed to spend this time with her daughter.

--
Hayley got up as Klaus walked in holding Hope she flashed to him taking her daughter."Why?" She wanted to know what in there right minds would make them lock them in and leave.

He knew that she wouldn't understand that she was angry that they hadn't consalted them before doing this. "Little Wolf-"

She didn't care about the excuses she just wanted to know why they would do that. Why they would risk it like that? "I asked you a question why would y'all do that to us we made a plan that included everyone and y'all just decided we didn't deserve to be in on it there are daughters."

"We had enough to worry about we didn't need to be worrying about you two to." They knew that they would have not been able to bring them at risk of them getting hurt to.

She didn't care that they worried about her they weren't the only ones. She had been terrified that something was going to go wrong she had been scared that she would never see any of them again. "We could handle ourselves you didn't have to worry about us you choose to you had no right to take them and lock us in. Do you know how scared we were that none of you would make it." She walked out the room taking her daughter.

Rebekah stopped her before she got to her room. She knew that Hayley was angry and that it was clouding her judgement of what happened." Hayley you need-"

"Don't even try it just leave me alone." She didn't want to talk to them she just needed the comfort of her daughter. Thats all she wanted was to stay with her daughter.
--

A/N Sorry for the long wait i have been having a long new year
How do you like it?
What do you think should happen next?