Epilouge

Few years later

Elena looked over to Scarlett who was rolling her suitcase behind her. She knew that both Scarlett and Hope were excited to be starting school."You sure you don't need any help."

Something that she got from her father she certainly liked to do everything herself. "Mom i got it."

"Just like your father you always have to do everything yourself." It sometimes made it hard for her trying to help her when her daughter hated getting help and would never ask for it. Or whenever someone offered to help she would decline their offer.

"It's easier that way." She prefered to do things herself because then she knew that it was going to get done right. Then if someething was to go wrong she wouldn't get angry at someone for messing it up."Speaking of where is dad?"

"Freya needed his help with something." Just like predicted she loved her father more than anyone else. She was a total daddy's girl and had him wrapped around her finger. "You all ready. He'll be here soon."

She had made sure that she had everything not wanting to have her parents have to drop her off find out she forget something and then drive all the way back to give it to her. "Yes everything is packed."

"You ready to start school." She knew that both Hope and Scarlett were really excited to start school. She was to although she didn't like the idea of her daughter being miles away from her.

"Yes." She was excited she couldn't wait a school for people like her it was exciting.

Kol flashed in making Elena jump she always hated when he did that. "Stop doing that."

Scarlett chuckled she had quickly learned growing up that her mother was easily scared of a lot of things. Her reaction was always priceless. "Easily scared."

"I always have been and i always will be." Unfortunatley with everything that had happened in her life she was not sure if that was something that could change.

He smiled looking at the two of them. He knew that this was going to be a good thing for the girls. "You two ready."

"Yes did you talk to Hayley." She was ready she knew that soon they were going to have to go to tae the girls.

Kol knew that his niece was excited about going to sschool and getting to meet new people. Although he knew neither him or his brother were fond of the girls going to school in Mystic Falls. "Hope is ready to go despite the fact that Klaus is not fond of the idea."

"Neither of you are dad." Scarlett knew that her dad or uncle did not like the idea of them going to school especially in Mystic Falls she knew a little bit of their history there but it wasn't much.

Elena glared at him there was no way the girls were getting out of going to school. They had established this when the girls were younger. And nothing was about to change that they had already went over this. "But they both need to learn control and the best place to do that is in a school that is designed to help people like them."

"Alright." He knew better to try to argue with her especially when it came to topics like this.

"Lets go."
--
They arrived at the Salvatore Boarding school and all of them got out the car. Hope ran over to them with Hayley following her. Hayley knew that Hope was excited at this it was something new for both of them "You girls ready?"

"Yes."

"Absolutely."

Alaric came out with Caroline and the twins. They had managed to ment their friendship for the sake of the kids. They would never get along if their parents hated each other."Happy you came."