Chapter 6

Elena woke up to Scarlett crawling on her."Hi baby." She sat up and picked her up and got her changed she seen there bags against the wall."Just to be clear i'm only doing this for you." Scarlett smiled at her. She grabbed her phone putting Scarlett on her hip. She had a miss call. She called back and put it to her ear."Hello."

"It's Hayley umm.. Klaus gave me your number. I didn't have it and i didn't wnat to try and ask Rebekah for it. And I think Elijah's a little upset with me. I woke up 3 times with Hope last night and I need to feed." She looked throught the bag for the formula she had before heading to the kitchen. She smiled knowing that Haylay was probably right to get it from Klaus and not the other two but was curious to why she needed her number.

"So do I i haven't fed since i've been here. Hence the Alcohol consumption it rids the cravings." Elena sat Scarlett on the floor not wanting her to fall if being sat on the counter. She filled the bottle with water then put the formula in it."This house already creeps me out." She put the cap on and made sure it was secure before shaking it.

"Why?"

"I didn't sleep what Caroline said bugged me out,  apparently I'm not to be trusted because i've been alive a long time and he basically told he thinks i'm gonna try to kill him."She picked Scarlett up and started to feed her the bottle."I called my brother last night left him a voicemail letting him know to leave me be and i'm sorry." She really did hope they would stop looking for her it would all be better if they did.

"Isn't your brother a vampire hunter." Hayley asked. She didn't know much just what Elena and her had been able to talk about.

Elena didn't trust that her brother wouldn't try to kill him again which would put her in a badstance with them."Which is why i can not tell him where i am. He hates the originals. He hates Klaus most defiently and he hates Kol. I don't think telling him that I adopted Kol's daughter is going to go well."

"Probably not. But for the reason i called i sort of destroyed Hope's nursery in a fit of anger because i wanted her back and the emotions were begining to be to much. So i need a new one and i know that you left yours so i was wondering if you wanted to come with me to get one." She didn't know anyone else with a kid and she needed any help that she could get.

"Yes. She was in my bed last night because i realized she doesn't have a crib here."

"Well i have Klaus' card we both need a crib we both need to feed and they deserve to deal with watching there children. Cause if we send them it might not turn out right. So we can just go to the baby store."

"Yeah you got a point." She took the bottle from Scarlett and burped her.

"Are you feeding her right now."

"Yes!"

"Meet me at Rousseau's in an hour"

"Alright."

"See you in your hour." The line went dead.

"Why the bloody hell are you up so early. Have you ever heard of sleep."

Elena juped holding Scarlett close to her chest. She turned towards him."Are you trying to make me drop her?"

"You have vampire Senses."

"I haven't fed in a week there not really strong right now. And i was on the phone with Hayley. We have to go to the baby store because neither one of them have a room. Hayley destroyed Hope's room cause she missed her daughter and you don't have one for her here meaning you have to watch her. And its not like i really got any sleep."

"Ok your bag is in the living room my brother dropped it off last night."

"Do you always have to talk like that like your better than everyone your not."

"You don't know me."

"I know even Rebekah and Klaus refer to you as a Physcopath and thats saying something. You think you can do whatever you want and you kill whoever gets in your way. The first time it didn't go so well so i wouldn't try it a second i'm not everyone and i have no intention of letting people walk over me again."
--
Elena met Hayley at the bar."You ready."

"Yes lets go."
--

They walked into a baby store in New Orleans."Well this is going to be fun."

Elena chuckled."Where do we start this place is huge."

"Cribs then we look at dressers and other things to go with the rooms. Then we can look at Extra stuff. He said we can spend however much we want they deserve to be spoiled."

--

Klaus and Kol were watching the girls crawl and play with toys when Rebekah and Elijah came in."Nice of you two to show up  I think there are somethings that need to be discussed."

"Like?" Rebekah asked.

Klaus turned to his sister."For starters i think we should get reintroduced with the Ripper and my least favorite Doppelganger Secondly i feel the need to tell you the next time you threaten to kill Elena i will dagger you for the next decade or Century depends on my mood at the moment. And finally if i was you i would listens to Hayley's words she's not kidding." He knew Hayley wasn't kidding he knew that Elena was not the girl that she was and that they got stronger and he didn't want to think about what they would do to protect the girls.

"Now that were all here and there not there's something y'all need to know."

They all turned towards Kol."Which is." They were all curious to know what he needed to tell them.

"Mother is back and as is Finn. They've already tried to call me 15 times today."

"Why don't we give them a call back then shall we."

Kol took his phone out of his pocket and diarled Finn."Finally you answer the phone."

Klaus chuckled."Finn how have you been. Still being a stick in the mud."

"Niklaus how did you-"

"Oh my brother has switched to the winning team. I think we made a much better argument then human."

"Mother gave him the best deal magic and the ability to have a family."

"What does mother want?"

"She knew something was up when Rebekah went into hiding. Did your daughter ever actually die or was it just a ruse to throw her off your track. Blood can track blood."

"She might have had a good offer but we had the better one. As for Rebekah she is none of your concen Finn. My sister is well protected from Mother's evil mind tricks."

"Your playing with Fire Niklaus. Mother is trying to protect you from the pain of losing your daughter."

"What does that mean?" Rebekah asked.

"It means that first borns belong to Dahlia. Mother's sister she may a deal and even traded away her oldest child for it. Dahlia is owed every first born child."

"Excuse me!" Klaus asked.

"Dahlia is more powerful then even Mother herself she will come for the child and there is nothing that you will be able to do to stop her."

"There is always a way. Bye Finn." Kol cut the line.

"Dahlia." Elijah questioned.

"Is going nowhere near evil of them even if i have to make 100 vampires to go and kill her myself."

"That won't work."

The four turned face to face with Freya."Freya?" Kol asked."Aren't you supposed to be dead."

"Who is this?"

"A witch from 1914 how are you still alive." He knew that they could make themselves live longer but she hadn't aged one bit.

"Can't you feel it or have you gone weak Kol. I've been watching the last week and I know you have your magic. I know that you have a daughter I know the doppelganger is a witch and the adoptive mother. I've been waiting for a good time but there is no other choice but to show now. There is one way to defeat Dahlia and one way alone and that means that were all going to have to work together or it will fail"Hayley and Elena walked in."She will take them just like she did me."