Chapter 8

Elena and Hayley were in the compound watching the guys unpack the first truck tney found the first set of paint and grabbed  it running to Hope's room. They grabbed the latters and set everything up and started to work on covering the whole room in gray paint. They hadn't noticed that the guys had started watching them after and hour and a half the whole room was gray. And their was paint all over them."Done with the first coat. For this room."

"I thought y'all were doing Scarlett's first." Klaus asked. He remembered there plan for the day.

Both jumped and turned and looked at them. They really should get better at sensing when people were there"How long have you two been standing there?"

Kol shrugged."Awhile we watched y'all paint the entire room."

Elena smirked."We were going to but the truck came here first and we also realized each room needs two coats so its time to get to work. Which means while we are painting you two get to open boxes." She crossed her arms over her chest."All the boxes."

"And if we don't." Kol challenged.

Both girls smorked."You'll wish Isobel became a vampire before she had me. Now we all have work to do."
--
Elena and Hayley were officially head to toe in paint and standing in Hope's room. After painting Scarlett's room pink and giving both of them a second coat it was time for the designs. They agreed to do white candles and pink wolfs. Since she wasn't just a wolf. And since they were vampires there was no reason why they had to represent that yet. Elena was going to do the candles and Hayley the wolfs. It would go wolf candle wolf candle and it would be arranged so that 2 wolfs or 2 candles never ended next to eachother. After they did the whole room they took a step back to admire their work it turned out better then they thought it would.

Elena turned to Hayley."Now all we have to do is put up Scarlett's wolf and candles come back here sort her clothes and put everything into its new home and then do the same their and show our girls heir new room."

"And make sure all hell doesn't break loose and everything should be just fine."
-
Elena and Hayley were putting up Scarlett's wolfs and candles but they were doing hers differently. They did white candle grey wolf black candle greywolf and repeated the pattern. Neither of them noticed that they were being watched again until Elena was painting a black candle and slipped off the ladder but instead of landing on the ground was caught by the father to her adopted daughter. 

She stood taking a few breaths not needed but she still needed them."Thanks."

Hayley came down the ladder."Damn that was a close one i say we finish painting and then we do just put the cribs in here and finish everything else tomorrow"

"Yeah that sounds good to me."