Chapter 2

Elena was sittin on her bed Scarlett was sleep. She was offically 4 months old. She had started to crawl. Elena had tried to call the three Mikaelson siblings everyday but it never took. She was so attached to her already and she didn't want to let her go. She wouldn't. Witches had tried to come for her but Elena fought them off. She had Magic how she didn't like to talk about it but it helped.

She was walking around the house cleaning little stuff. She was picking up Scarlett's toys when she heard the door open. She flashed against the wall. She seen a witch and blasted her against the oposing wall.

"Ow bitch." She stood up and faced Elena."A vampire of course. Little girl this will not end well for you. Just hand me the child so that i can be on my way. Her mother is dead and so is her father so i don't see why she needs to be alive."

"Over my dead body." Elena flashed to her and side kicked her sending her flying.

"That can be arranged."

"But it won't be mine." Elena flashed to her and snapped her neck. She quickly disposed of the body before she went and checked on Scarlett she went and checked on her. She seen her sleeping peacefully."I'll get you back to your family but I won't leave you. I can't."
--
Stefan had packed his car and left when everyone was asleep. He dialed a number he had become familiar with the last couple of days."Stefan,"

"I'm coming."

"I didn't think you would. I guess i'll see you tomorrow i'll meet you at the border."

"See you." He hung up and dialed Katherine's number who had called him three times."Katherine."

"Your leaving aren't you going to your blond original I want in and i don't want to drive by myself."

"Fine but you have to be out the car before i hit New Orleans Border."

"Fine. Meet you at Mystic Falls border."