15

Elena was sitting up talking to Jenna. She had been trying to catch her up on everything that had happened since she had died. And she knew that there was a lot to tell.

Jenna was amazed by all the things that had happened since she died. And all that her niece and her friends had been through. She was more amazed to find out how close she was with the originals. "So, you and Stefan broke up you got back together you turned you slept with Damon. Burned the house down turned off your humanity got with Damon and then y'all broke up over an argument where you then ran found Scarlett who you named. Then 6 months later Klaus and Hayley find you help you witches try to attack during that six month you got magic. Then you brought Kol back y'all made a plan you got locked in the house you ignored him sense. Then after 2 months you finally got him to tell you why and it was because he was in love with you." She just wanted to make sure that she was getting everything right.

"Yeah." She was happy that she was able to grasp what she was saying.

"And Scarlett is 11 months about to be 1." Again she was not sure about everything needing to make sure she was right and did not have the wrong information.

"Yeah."

"And you did not tell your brother or anyone where you went." She sort of understood why Elena hadn't told them they would not like it. And knowing them they would probably try to do something out of spite of it.

"Nope." She knew that she had to keep it that way and one day now they would find out and they would come.

"Stefan is dating Rebekah and Katherine your doppelganger is dating Elijah." She couldn't believe that Stefan had and is now dating Rebekah but when your in love what can you do. She wasn't even going to think about the Katherine thing there was just to much there.

"Yes." She knew it was weird for people to hear that but she kind of understand it and seeing her and Kol she really had nothing to say about it.

"Klaus has a daughter." She was happy that he was getting a chance to have a family but she was still angry with him for killing her in the first place.

"Yup." Elena knew that Hope had really changed Klaus and he was better. And after all the changes she understood him more with the sacrafice he just wanted to be whole to be himself.

"Alright i do believe that i am finally caught up." Jenna was not sure if Elena told her everything she knew that Elena had been trying to tell her a lot and she did not know if it was everything.

"I think you are." Elena felt like she was missing something but didn't know what it was.

"You sure." Jenna could tell that she was thinking about something else.

That was when it clicked the most recent event she had yet to tell Jenna about. "Shit they found me and they will be here tomorrow."

"What how did they find you?" Jenna didn't understand how they could have found out that she was in New Orleans.

"Stefan was on the phone with Caorline i was pissed at Kol and walked in ranting." She knew maybe she should have waited until she was with them to rant but she had been so mad at him earlier."And i didn't know she was on the phone. He had been lying about my whereabouts."

"Oh."

"Yeah." It was not her best moment but it was what it was. And there was nothing that she could do to change it. She was just going to have to deal with it when they came.

"Well that is going to be interesting." Jenna already knew that something was going to go down when they came but she was not sure how it was going to go.

Elena nodded she knew that it was going to be intense also they weren't going to like her decisions and she didn't care. It was her life not theres and she would kill them if they thought they were going to force her to leave. "It will be because they are going to have to force me to go because i am not going anywhere and i am not leaving my daughter."

"They are going to say something about that you know that right." Jenna knew that they meant well but they were not going to like the idea of Elena raising a kid with Kol. With her calling Kol's daughter her own or simply the fact that there was something going on with the two.

"I don't care what they say. I don't have to be her birth mother to be her mother." Scarlett was her daughter and there was nothing that anyone could do to change that. She was not going anywhere she was not leaving her baby. And if they tried to fight her on that they would not like the outcome. "They can say anything they want it's going to be their funeral not mine."

"Alright. Get some sleep she's probably going to be up early in the morning and it looks like you are in for a long day." Jenna knew even though Elena was an adult now she was still her aunt and that her niece was going to be having a tough day with her friends coming back.

"I know." She knew that it was going to be a long day but she would get through it.

"Night."

Elena stood up. "Night. I'm going to check on her right quick i'll see you tomorrow." She wanted to see Scarlett before she went to bed.

"See you tomorrow."

Elena walked to Scarlett's room seeing Kol already standing in their. "Hi,"

He turned towards her. He knew with everything the peace was not going to last and he was happy to see his daughter so peaceful before hell potentially blew over. "She's not waking up no time soon."

"Well that is a good thing." She was happy that Scarlett was sleep even more happier that she knew how to sleep through the night.

"Yes it is." He had to agree with that he loved his daughter but she was not a nice baby when she was tired.

"You didn't have to wait up for me." She was happy that he did.

"Yeah i did i wanted to ask you something before hell breaks loose tomorrow." He wanted to talk to her after finally making his feelings for her known he wanted to ask her something that would really change everything.

"Which is?" She smiled a little confused.

"Will you be my girlfriend."  He wanted to really make it official with her. He didn't want to be with anyone else.

She didn't need to think twice she already knew her answer. "Yes."

--
Should i make a werewolf book original characters and all? And if so what should the plot be i was thinking Alpha mated to shy girl from another pack maybe have her be a hybrid.