Chapter 7

Just for clarification Dahlia will be gone much faster in this book then in the actually story line
I need y'all to know Elena has a lot more attitude in this book.
--
"Excuse me?" They were really hoping that they didn't mean the kids cause they were pissed.

"Who will take who?" Hayley looked between the siblings. She didn't know what they were talking about but she sure as hell knew that they were about to tell them. There was no hiding this from them."Who the hell are you?"

"Freya, Freya Mikaelson the oldest sibling."

"Who will take who? You heard her someone answer." Elena scolded. They were not about to do this no secrets especially if what she was thinking was true.

"My aunt Dahlia did the spell so my mother could have children and she had 7. Me, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrick. I was taken away at 6 Finn was 4 and she  was pregnant with Elijah the terms was that she gets every first born. Scarlett and Hope."

"Oh hell naw." Hayley growled her eyes flashing. She was not losing her daughter to a witch from 1000 years ago it was not happening.

The room started to shake."WHAT?"Hayley snapped her finger in front of Elena. Making the room stop shaking."Thanks." She took a breath. She knew that she needed to calm down or things would get worse real fast."Can't we just kill her."

"She's not easily killed." Freya sighed. She got while they were worried."We need dirt from her homeland, ashes from her oppressors and the blood of the person that broke her heart. I believe its me."

"And if its not." Hayley asked. A maybe wasn't going to cut it they needed to know the full facts if they wanted to defeat her.

"What's her story?" Elena wanted to see if she could figure it out it wouldn't be to hard.

"Her and my mother were kidnapped and taken in by vikings My mother then married Mikael one of the vikings that-"

Elena rolled her eyes she thought the Mikaelson's were smart and not stupid."Wrong its your mothers blood."

Freya crossed her arms. She didn't like this girls attitude."How. Thats impossible."

"Do you want me to call you an idiot." Elena thought that the answer was easy."Your mother is her sister. They were kidnapped she loved her sister, her sister married one of the people that kidnapped them and destroyed there village. Esther's told me how her family came to be she left you and the sister out obviously she's the blood but she's dead." At least she hoped that she was dead she was not fond of Esther Mikaelson.

"No she's not neither is Finn." Klaus turned to Kol."You want to tell them? How you were working with our Mother and Pyshco brother."

"The witcked witch is Alive." Elena looked between the siblings. She did not like this at all but she was starting to form a plan in her head.

"ANSWER!" Hayley shouted. She was tired of the siblings keeping secrets she was not about to risk her daughter for this.."Hope is my daughter Scarlett is hers we deserve to know you can't do that?"

"She is alive in a different body."

"Then we bring her back and take her blood."

"How we used the dimond already." Rebekah was really getting irritated she didn't like how Elena was dishing out orders at all."Your a new witch how could you possibly bring my mother back and defeat her."

"I'm not." Elena smirked."The wicked bitch of the west is going to help us and Elijah's new girlfriend is as sneaky as they come and she owes me a favor." She pulled out her phone and typed something in."Next full moon is in 5 days i can channel that to bring her back and if Freya helps me with the spell it'll work."

"Your bossy." Freya sighed. She didn't like this girls attitude but she was trying to get stuff done and she had one hell of a plan already."But your plan might work but i need someone to go get the other things."

"Elijah what is Katherine's number."Elijah got his phone dialed her number and threw it to Elena. When the ringing stopped she spoke"katherine."

"Uh replica of me what do you want?"

"You owe me a favor i need to cash it in." Elena knew one thing Katherine could find anything.

"Ok what do you need?" Katherine asked.

"You have friend i need a few things brought here." If anyone could get it, it was Katerina Petrova.

"Send me a list. I can find anything from Vervain to a hidden Bennett witch.'"

"Got it." Elena hung up and threw the phone back at Elijah."Send her the list."

Hayley looked at Elena."Wow you work fast." She was impressed but happy that at least someone was trying to get stuff done.."But on a side note there is going to be a lot of stuff delivered here and to your place Kol."

"What the hell did you two order." Klaus asked. He was happy that they did actually get stuff.

Hayley took a step back."You said to spoil them. So we both god a new crib bassinett everything clothes lots of clothes and then dresser and a lot of other stuff including paint i'm doing her room gray with pink wolfs i got a huge wolf stencil." Her daughters room was going to turn out amazing.

"I am doing it pink with gray wolfs and black and white candles."

"Were going to help eachother get them done and they are going to turn out so pretty. So tomorrow were doing Scarlett's first and going to let that dry then come and paint it here then go back and do the wolfs and the candles and then come do the wolfs here."

"So basically were on kid duty tomorrow." Klaus chuckled.

"No we didn't say that?" Hayley looked at Elena and smirked."We were going to ask Rebekah."

"So you two can carry everything vampire strength or not our only concern is painting and organizing.."

"Yay i get to wach them."

Elena mumbled a spell and a bracelet appeared. She threw it at Freya She was not tkaing any chances if Dahlia was worse then Esther.."Put that on."

"Your mean i thought you were the nice one." Kol scolded.

"She's being tracked by magic thats an anti tracker infused with dark magic meaning it can't be broken by even Tessa herself. I gave it to Katherine when she was being hunted but i keep it so no one can find me i have the other one on. It also makes sure she can't use you as a source keep it on." She lifted her wrist showing her bracelet."Only reason witches have ever found me is because they were tracking Scarlett's magic no one knew who had her."

"Thanks i guess you scare me."

"Good." Elena smiled and went and picked up Scarlett."Hi come on lets get you a bottle." She walked away leaving the family.

"Scary."