16

She woke up to her phone going off. She had a feeling she knew exactly what it was about. And she knew that now it was time to face the music. She wasn't going to hide she wasn't going to run. She grabbed her phone off the night stand answering it and putting it to her ear. "Hello?"

"There here." Hayley knew that it was best to tell her as soon as they arrived. They were here to try to convince her to come back after all.

"Oh god." She moved his arm from around her climbing out the bed and heading into the living room. She knew that they had vampire hearing and she wanted to decide how this played out she didn't need them having the upper hand and trying to control the situation before she got their."You near them?"

"No Stefan's talking to them i'm in Klaus' study with Hope Caroline kept glaring at me." Hayley knew that Caroline didn't like her and she felt the same way she couldn't stand the blond. And she really didn't wat to deal with her right now. It was so easier to just avoid her for the time being.

"That's because she knew that she lost the best thing she could have possibly ever had." She knew that eventually Klaus wouldf tell Hayley how he really felt about her. Because everyone could see it. They knew the hybrids had fell in love with each other slowly but surely. "I found out why Kol did it we kissed and now were dating." She was happy that they were now together  even after everything that they had went through it was nice.

"Did you like your surprise?" When she had found out what Kol was doing for Elena she knew right away that she was going to love it.

"You knew." Elena figured that his siblings and her had known but wasn't sure. She was happy to have her aunt back it felt good to have more than just Alaric and Jeremy.

"Yes he made me swore not to tell you." She had known that he wanted this to be a surprise that he was finally going to be honest with Elena. That it was going to change everything. "So what happened?"

"He was honest with me did you talk to Klaus?" She knew that Klaus and Kol had both wanted to protect them and that's why they had did what they did.

"Sort of." She sort of talked to him and she was starting to understand what had happened.

"I'm going to get Scarlett ready see you later." She knew that this was going to be a long day for all of them.

"See ya." Hayley knew that she needed the time to think before everything went to hell.
--
She went into Scarlett's room seeing the baby sitting up drinking her bottle. She went and picked her up taking her out of the crib. She went and changed her into something comfier. She wish that her baby didn't have to go through the things that she did but she knew there was no way to stop it from happening.

"She likes you more than any of us."

Elena turned around towards Kol chuckling likely as much as she would have liked that to be true she knew that it wasn't. Both girls had their fathers wrapped around their fingers already.  "That is not true she likes you more than me."

He could tell that she was already stressing he knew that she had never wanted them to find her. That she just wanted to stay under the radar for as long as she could. "You ready for this."

"I knew eventually they were going to find me and i was prepared for that." She knew that their was nothing that was going to stop them from looking for her that it was going to happen and she was just going to have to be ok with it.

"Jenna's up she's coming with you ready." He knew that she needed all the support that she could get that this was a hard time for her.

"I have to be." She didn't have a choice to be ready she knew that no matter what happened that she wasn't going anywhere she wasn't going to let him dictate her life any more.