Chapter 11

Elena had fallen asleep with Scarlett laying on her chest.She woke up to someone taking Scarlett off her her. She sat up and glarred at him. She didn't get why he couldn't have just waken her up."What the hell Kol you couldn't just wake me up"

"The goal was not to wake you." He had figured that she had had a long night and she deserved to sleep but apparently that hadn't worked out well for him.

"Well you could have woke me up." She didn't get why he didn't just wake her up it would have been easier she thought that she was going to have to shank someone. But obviously that had not been the case. She felt the moment he tried to take her off of her and she didn't like that he didn't just wake her  up  she wasn't that slow and she was a light sleeper."You don't think that i am going to feel someone who is taking her off of me do i really look that stupid to you."

"Do you really want me to answer that?" Sometimes he really did think she was a little slow.

She took a breath running her hand through her hair she didn't even have time to argue with him at the moment."No nevermind your an idiot."

"I was trying to let you sleep i give up on life."

"Next time just wake me up that will be much faster" Elena's phone started ringing she reached over and grabbed it still glaring at him. Why didn't he just wake her up that would have been much faster and they wouldn't have had the need to argue."Hello?"

"You ready to kill a witch" Hayley asked she was ready to get rid of Dahlia once and for all.

"Defiently" Elena was ready to put an end to her.

"Meet me at the compound you Kol and Scarlett." Hayley wanted them there it was time to come up with a plan the sooner that they had a plan the sooner they could get rid of her.

"See you soon."
--
Kol Elena and Scarlett walked into the compound where everyone else was waiting"Great your here now we can finally get started," Now they just needed to come up with a plan.

"Whats the plan?"

Klaus smirked his plan wasn't all that clever but it would work for their purposes for now at least."One of us kill her nothing special she is going to be expecting us so lets not try to go out our way."

"Thats probably smarter." Kol agreed she was expecting them there was no point in trying to put on a show for her.

Freya took a breath she knew that they were probably not going to like her plan. Or some of them were probably not going to like their plan but it was the only way she knew that they were going to be able to capture her."We have to lure her in and sadly were probably going to have to use Hope and Scarlett to do it."

Hayley didn't like the idea of using Hope and Scarlett as bait. She felt like it might go seriously wrong."No i don't-"

Elena cut Hayley off she knew that she wouldn't want to do this but they didn't have a choice. She would sense them any other way."She's right she will know if they are not really here we have to use them to kill her and thats the last thing i want to do. She will be able to sense Hope and Scarlett she will know if they are not here if we want to kill her we have to do this right"

"Fine we use them but we can't let her take them" Hayley would not lose her daughter to that crazy power hungry witch no way in hell.

"She won't get to them." Kol promised he knew it was the only way they were going to get close enough to kill her.

"Good." Hayley nodded she didn't like it but she knew that they didn't really have another choice in the matter.

Klaus cleared his throat in order to get everyone now looking at him. He knew that Dahlia wasn't expecting them to have everything they needed to get rid of her but she couldn't be more wrong."She thinks that we don't have everything but she is wrong we can do this we just have to do this right and we won't get caught."

"So how do we do that?" Rebekah asked she was all for protecting her nieces and keeping her crazy aunt from getting to them.

"Because she thinks that we got the wrong ingredients we have the advantage and we have to use that."

"How?" Stefan asked he was all for keeping them safe they were children after all.

"Yeah how are we supposed to keep her from finding Hope and Scarlett?" Katherine asked she was new to the family but she had no clue how they were supposed to hide two kids from a really powerful witch.

"We keep them safe but we don't hide them she'll sense them and then she will take them." Elena looked down at her daughter in her arms there was no way she was letting that witch anywhere near her. She would die before she let her take her.

Hayley let out a breath she knew they were right she didn't want them to be right but she knew that they were right."How about lets not do this here its to tight to try and protect them here. But maybe if we went somewhere bigger more space we can protect them better."

Freya nodded she knew that they wouldn't try to trap Dahlia here. There was no way that would work they needed to go somewhere they had more space to trap her."She's right the more space the better chance that we have at protecting them if we bring her hear their as good as gone."

"So what are you suggesting?" Elijah asked he could tell they were thinking of a plan but he just didn't know what it was.

Freya knew that the plan she was thinking of wasn't perfect but it was all she had for right now and they were running low on time. They had to get her before it was to late and it was begining to be to late."If we all come in from different places maybe spin a story that there is no way in hell she is going to believe but it will give us enough time to distract her and if we are able to distract her for someone else to come and try to kill her."

"Well me and Katherine look exactly the same why not use that to our advantage make her think one of us is their and the other one is the one that kills her." That wasn't perfect but Elena doubted that Dahlia knew about her and Katherine."One of us could be their and the other could try and kill her."

"Looks like we got our plan now it is time to put it into motion."