Chapter 13

Elena was sitting at the kitchen island drinking a blood bag. Kol came in with scarlett it had been 2 months since Dahlia died. And since it had taken a month to put their plan into motion that would make Scarlett 11 months. And Elena was still ignoring him. His answers had yet to give her satisfaction for her getting locked in a house.  "Elena?"

She got up going over to him and taking Scarlett. She tried to spend all the time with her when she could. And avoid talking to him at all costs. And she knew that the baby noticed her change in attitude. " Time for bed baby."

He hated that she was not talking to him he knew that she had every right to be mad at him, but it still hurt. "You can't ignore me forever."

"I have to put her to bed." She went to lay her daughter down in her nursery. She didn't have anything to say to him until he could be honest with her. She knew there was more to his reasoning. For not letting her go and she wanted to know what it was. 
--
Hayley was rocking Hope to sleep she laid her down in her crib." You, ok?" She and Elena had agreed on ignoring everyone the siblings as least. But since she was around them more than Elena was it was more irritating for her. Seeing as they did not seem to get the message of why the girls were so upset. "Hayley!" It had seemed the best option. "Little wolf you cannot ignore me forever." He hated that she was still ignoring him even now.

"I say otherwise." She was good at holding a grudge and she was going to continue to do so. They should have known by now that she liked to know what was going on. He should have known.

"We were trying to protect you two?" Everything had changed with Hayley for him, and he never thought that it would happen, but he had fell in love with her. And couldn't stand the idea of his aunt using that against him. And he knew that Kol was the same way.

She didn't see how scaring them to death was protecting them, they couldn't leave they were scared that something had happened. They had no clue of what was going on.  "Seriously locking us in terrified of what was going to happen to our daughters did we deserve that."

"What would have happened if something happened to you two." He didn't think that him or his brother would have been able to go on. He knew that the girls could handle themselves. With what they had been through they could handle anything. But for him and his brother this was something new and they couldn't risk it. They couldn't risk losing them/

"What if something happened to y'all what if y'all went down we'd get to tell your daughters they would never get to know there father again." She still did not understand their reasoning. She would not understand it till he was actually honest with her she knew that there was more that he was not telling her. "Esther wanted to bring Kol back for a plan if you two were to go again who is to say what would happen to y'all. Would the witches risk it in bringing back four originals?  At least if something happened to one of us its possible."

--
"Where are you going?" He was confused to see her packing up Scarlett. Or why she might be. But again, she hadn't been talking to him for him to know anything.

"Not that i have to tell you where i am going with my daughter." She shot him a glare still pissed at him she had always cherished honesty the most and she hated that he was not being honest with her. "To meet up with Stefan and Hayley i'm taking her with me."
--
"What do you want Caroline?" Stefan knew that Caroline was never going to stop calling it was who she was and she wanted to check over and over again for a lead on Elena.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing is that a crime." There was more to her call she had felt as if Stefan was not being completely honest with her about knowing where Elena was. And she wanted to try and get more information from him. If she could.