Chapter 5 | Drama

____few years ago____

I gasp when I felt myself cum inside of him. A groan leaving my lips as I still felt my body telling me to keep going. To fill him with up with as much of me as I possibly could.

My body falling forward and my tongue running across his neck. Gripping his hips, I knew once I did this it would take so much willpower to remove my mark. Except there was no attraction towards him so this should be easy to do.

But it's easier said than done...

I found my body beginning to move on it's on, my hands gripping his hips and locking them in place. Feeling him tighten around me to the point that I couldn't feel my own dick anymore.

Couldn't pull out anymore and I sucked on the back of his neck, watching a hickey begin to form.

"Andre..." Nathan moaned, and that's when I succumbed to the scent and bit into the back of his neck. Hearing him cry out in pleasure than anything else. Didn't hear any pain but I did feel this growing pleasure that riveted through me.

Knowing I came again, but it just kept on going. It felt like it wasn't stopping anytime soon and I felt all these different feelings that I've never felt before.

I began to even feel these unusual emotions...

Pain...sadness...depression...sudden sexual angst...loss...then euphoria?

"Andre I love you...you're the only Alpha who has loved me for me. No ill actions, just love..."

I stare down at Nathan in shock, wondering where the hell he got that from. I fucking hate this bitch and he wants to spout the love card?

"Yes...I love you too." I chuckle, hugging him to me as I flip him to be on top of me. But I still wasn't able to remove myself and it was probably because of what I learned in class.

When mating with someone as soon as you come inside them, they lock onto the member of those they have sex with to...ensure fertilization...

"Wait Nathan loosen up a bit-."

"I can't..." He moaned, still seemed out of it as there was no way for me to do anything. He just kept tight and I began to get scared. Didn't think this fully through. Completely forgot about the mating wolf instinct...

"Nathan let go."

"I can't! It feels too good..." He groaned, sitting up only for him to still not let go." I won't be able to let go for twenty minutes. Don't you know this already?"

"I thought you were able to let go! I'm seventeen I don't want a child!" I cry, thinking about how this guy is twenty-one and I'm over here mating with him. In the werewolf world age is just a number, but when it comes to who you have kids with... That's when things get twisted.

I did this out of my own way to get him back. Now I may have a child out of all this?!

...wait.

This is even better.

"Nathan want to take a bath?"