Chapter 1 | Pilots

"Help us, please."

Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if they couldn't hold their heads up.

"Give me one reason why I should you scum of the earth specimens." I growl, hearing one of them sniff and I shove their skinny limp shoulders." Look at me when I'm talking to you, I'm an Alpha, respect me."

The one in front of me raised his head, our eyes meeting. In doing so I felt a wave of heat slap me in the face. Internally gasping as I had a lewd and disgusting urge towards this Omega.

"You..." I growl, grabbing his shoulders and he cries out. That's when I leaned forward, my lips smashing against his. Kissing him as if my life depended on it. Never have tasted such sweet lips from a person in my entire life.

Except this disgusting feeling rose inside me because I realized he was an Omega. Yanking away I wiped my lips of this sweet taste that was left there. Seeing the Omega trembling but his body was coming towards mine.

"Get away from me-."

Another wave of heat hit me, twice as strong now. Looking to see the other person grab my arm. Almost letting go instantly by the shock that hit us both.

"This can't be happening to me." I stand abruptly, the two Omegas looking up at me in desperation. The whole area was heated and I was beginning to lose my mind with how strong the scent was." I am Mates with two Omegas. This has to be a joke."

I glare at the twins as it seemed like, their disgusting Omega bodies couldn't help but tremble for me. The fact that I was Mates with strays off the streets had bile rising in my throat.

Crouching in front of them again I take off my jacket as I put it around both their tiny shoulders. Chuckling as I glanced up at the snowy sky.

"How could I have been so unlucky with you two?"

When I looked back down at them the one I kissed was glaring at me. Don't know what for but I couldn't leave them out here anymore than they already have.

If these were any other Omegas I'd let them freeze.

"Fix your face." I growl, standing as I grab both their arms and pull them up. Startled almost by how light they both are. Even more so when I looked down completely to see they were very short." How tall are the both of you?"

"5'6." They both mumble, entertaining me because I was 6'7. That was an thirteen inch difference.

"How old are the both of you?"

"Nineteen."

"Striking. I'm only twenty four, you'd never guess by how mature I look. Since I'm an Alpha I have that kind of power."

They both just stare at me, shivering their butts off. I was warm enough and they had each other and my expensive jacket around their shoulders. I don't know why they're still shaking like that.

It was pathetic to watch.

These were my Mates? This is what I get?

I've been so kind to the world - except with Omegas. Despite that, I've been so kind and forthcoming. Then these hobos have to appear out of nowhere and I thought I could have fun and taunt them... They ended up being my Mates.

"You two, come with me."

"No. I refuse to go anywhere you go. For all I know, you'll randomly kiss me again."

Turning around, I smirk down at him. His cheeks filling with a pink that for some odd reason sent a sweet scent my way. Almost softening my hard interior for a mere second.