Chapter 4 | Time With One

"Put these on, now." I demand the twins as I hand them their collars.

Ian looked at me with disgust as he didn't even bother looking at the collar. Just glaring at me as if I did something wrong. Jules on the other hand just put it on without trouble - not pissing me off.

"I'm not wearing this demeaning thing! Jules and I did just fine homeless without anyone attacking us. Why would they start now?" He snapped at me, and I look at him as if he's a fool.

I get tired of speaking with him and having these idiotic questions be told to me. Can't they for once just listen to me?

"Listen here, you both need to stop being naive. You aren't homeless and look like mutts anymore - you look like this... So I suggest putting these on-."

"Or, just Mate and Bond with us." Jules interrupts with a big smile, and I glare at him. Though my eyes did see the thick black collar around his neck.

It stuck to his skin and covered basically all of his neck. The only person that could remove it was me - since it went by the owner of the collars.

"I'm not doing that." I shook my head fast, and they both roll their eyes at me. "What do you want me to do, huh? Get to know the both of you individually? Take time out of my day and do that and decide if I'll Bond with the both of you?"

They both look at one another, soon nodding in content. I was being hella sarcastic, but they didn't realize that.

"Okay then, you both want to hang with this amazing Alpha individually - let's start. Ian - come with me, now." I grab Ian, and yank him away from Jules.

As I pull him away, I have us stand alone in a different part of the house. Though it did lead to the yard where there was a pool and everything.

"What would you like to do?" I ask him, and Ian snorts.

"You actually want to know? Do you even care?" He asks with a little bit of annoyance, and I roll my eyes.

"Just tell me before I truly lose interest." I growl at him, and he rolls his eyes. Though he did look out at the pool and a grin came to his lips.

It intrigued me that he looked at the pool so happily. That's when I could probably guess what he'd ask.

"Is the pool off limits?"

______________😲

"Have you always liked swimming?" I ask, Ian nodding happily as he got under the water. Coming back up with a big smile on his face.

"I love swimming. That's the thing I'm best at doing." He swam towards me and I found myself getting into the water. Had on joggers, but no shirt. So the fact that I just came into the water with no thought or energy put into it is interesting to me.

Once I was all the way in Ian grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. Causing me to follow until we were in the center of the pool. It was large so the fact that we are in the center is a long swim back to any of the edges.

"You look like a good swimmer." He murmured, and I cleared my throat as I suddenly started to become nervous. Haven't built a Bond or mated with him or Jules...but I said I'd individually hang out with them.

So the fact that I'm doing this...

"Thank you. When did you become such a good swimmer? I'm quite impressed at how good of a swimmer you are."

Ian smiled, diving under and I watch from the surface him go to my legs. Swimming upwards and when he was above the water we were closer than before. A scent coming up towards my nostrils that slapped me in the face.