movie night

Creds to me because I wrote this 1 ^-^ yah! Sorry if its shitty doe and for any errors because I never really check after these when I write them... So yeah

(Luke’s pov)

“You guys ready for scary movie night?” Ashton asked as he made his way into the living room. Everyone nodded all except me. I hated watching scary movies. When I was 12 years old my brothers forced me to stay up all night with them watching scary movie after movie, or else they would tell my secret. But that’s another story.

“Earth to Luke?” Michael said, waving his hand in front of my face. I shook out of my train of thought refocusing on the situation. “Did you hear us Luke?” Ashton chuckled.  “Uh no, what did you say?” I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck. “I said Calum and I are going to the store to get some candy for the movie, and you and Michael can pick out a movie and get everything ready.” Ashton said.

I nodded my head, as Ashton got up and grabbed his keys from the hook. “We’ll be back in 30 minutes.” He said as him and Calum headed out the door.

“Luke I hope you don’t shit your pants during the movie. Which would not be appealing, especially to your boyfriend we all know you’re scared.” Michael teased.

“What?! Im not even scared,” yes I am.  “I can handle some fake movie that just has a bunch of effects on it.” No I can’t. I shrugged off nonchalantly.

“Oh, alright. But don’t come crying to me when the dead girl comes and gets you.”  My eyes widened. As I stuttered out to say. “D-dead girl, w-what dead g-girl.”  I said trying to hide my nerves. “Oh y’know the one from the movie were watching tonight, y’know it’s based on a true story right?” he said, trying to hide a slick smirk.

“Stop lying mikey, it’s not funny.”

“Oh, im not. You can Google it, look up the history of the ghost of Sarah Patterson.” He said before walking out the room, and heading for the bathroom.

Well, I was too scared to Google it, and I was becoming a bit paranoid, so I decided read to get my mind off things. Then all of a sudden all the lights in the house went out. It was dark, but I could sort of see from some of the light shining in through the closed blinds. “Michael?” I called tiptoeing slowly around the corners, still a bit paranoid from what he told me earlier. I heard thudding sounds from the hallway that was before me, it was getting closer. I could feel sweat buds on my forehead start to slide down my bare face. Suddenly something grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the closet, my screams were muffled as I struggled to get free from the grip. “Ahhhh”

I screamed tears fiercely rolling down my cheeks. I then heard someone calling my name. “Luke? Michael? Were home, why are  all the lights out?” the voice asked, I immediately recognized it as Ashton’s as I shouted out for help. “Ashton h-help me, it’s got me!” I screamed to the top of my lungs, finally breaking free from the grasp.

I ran into the living room, stumbling into the embrace of my boyfriend, nearly knocking his over and immediately sobbing and breaking down into his arms. “Luke what’s wrong?!-” Ashton was quickly cut off as the power came back on and Michael came running from the closet holding his stomach with laughter. Everyone turned to Michael with raised eyebrows as he finally caught his breath, and spoke. “Man that was fucking priceless you should have seen your face Luke.” He said, before falling into a laughing fit again.

“Was that you? That wasn’t funny Michael I thought I was gonna die!” I sniffled into Ashton’s chest. “Michael! What the fuck did you do to Luke?”  Ashton interrogated, shooting Michael a murderous look. “Relax; I thought it would be funny to give him a little scare. I didn’t think he would make such a big deal over it and cry like a little pussy.” Michael crossed his arms. “You’re such a dick.” Calum shot, narrowing his eyebrows and crossing his arms. “Oh come ‘on, are you seriously siding with them, you’re supposed to side with your boyfriend Calum.” He argued. “Yeah but sometimes you take it too far, you’re not getting any tonight.” Calum said, shaking his head and walking towards me and Ashton. “Fuck, give me a break.” Michael rolled his eyes and stormed out of the room. “You okay baby?” Ashton ran his hands through my messy blonde quiff and wiped a tear that was slowing sliding down my face.

I then sniffled before replying. “Yeah, im not a pussy though, I wasn’t even scared.” I tried to play it off but Ashton wasn’t buying it. “Yeah, right.” He chuckled. I gave a light smile, Calum interrupting our little moment. “So... im guessing movie night is off?” he shrugged. “Well it depends if Luke still wants to do it.” Ashton suggested. “Oh, yeah I still do. But can we watch maybe a different movie. One that isn’t scary.” I hesitantly asked, prepared for embarrassing remarks. “Sure babe, whatever you want.” Ashton nodded, before placing a light kiss to my cheek. “I’ll get Michael to apologize later.” Calum interrupted again for the second time. I nodded and he wandered off into the back somewhere.

As me and Ashton snuggled down onto the couch, I saw out of the corner of my eye Michael being dragged into the room by Calum. “Now apologize!” Calum firmly said, with a tight grip on Michael’s arm and his feet planted to the ground. “No! Cal I did nothing wrong!” he whined, trying to squirm from Calum’s grip. Calum slapped Michael’s bum, which caused Michael to winch and he stopped squirming for a second. “Did you just spank me?” he asked shocked.

Calum nodded. “Now apologize or next time it will be harder!” Michael rolled his eyes before huffing a lousy sorry and coming over to give me a hug. I grudgingly accepted and forgave him. Like always. “So,” Ashton said clapping his hands together. “What about that movie.”

:

:

:
Did u guys like that one? I might publish more that I wrote because I sort of like this one ^-^