Take a rest from that test

sorry I dont update often :(

(Luke's POV)
"Ash, come cuddle." I groaned. Ashton was over at his desk, doing some report. He wasn't gonna let me come over today, because he had to study. But I somehow convinced him like always. He ignored me and kept writing.

I was lying across his bed, boredly staring at the ceiling as the fan spun round and round. "ugh. I'm. So. borreddd." I complained, kicking my feet around. "Luke, be quiet." He scolded, turning around in his chair and looking over at me.

I rolled my eyes and watched as he booted up his computer. "you always study." I muttered, growing annoyed by how he never had time for me. "sorry I wanna get into a good college." He sassed.

"you can bomb one test and still get into a good college." I stated, he didn't have to be a goodie- goodie all the time. "come pay attention to me!" I whined. "Luke, take a nap or something." I could tell I was annoying him now, I've done nothing but complain the whole time I was here. I finally had enough; I got up from my spot and walked over to him.

I began to lightly trail kisses up and down his neck, and he groaned a little. "Luke..." he said, trying to lightly shove me off. I ignored him and continued my session, finally finding his sweet spot. A hushed moan escaped from his lips, resulting in him roughly pushing me off.

My eyes widened as he stood up, pointing to the door. "I think you should go downstairs." He said, crossing his arms. "B-but Why?"

"you're distracting me! Do you know how crucial this test is to my grade? It's 40%, and if I bomb it it's gonna be all your fault. Just get out!" he snapped. I felt my eyes began to brim with tears; face growing crimson with embarrassment.

"don't you dare cry, Lucas." He scolded. "I-I'm n-not c-crying!" I yelled, trying to contain my face that was now streamed with tears. Seconds later, I was being pulled into someone's embrace. I couldn't see through the blurriness of my eyesight from all the tears, but I knew it was Ashton.

"don't cry, baby." He hushed, soothingly 'shhh'-ing me. He rubbed my back and ran his hands through my hair as I sniffled into his chest. Once I could finally see, I tried to pull away but he only held me closer and tighter. "im sorry I shouted at you." He said, looking me in the eye. I nodded as he pulled me into his lap.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes feeling strong secure arms around me.

"I l-love you too."

Any request? (/^▽^)/