daddy will reward his princess (part 1)

Luke laid in the bath as the remainder of the warm water gurgled down the drain. He loved the way his tummy tightened like it was connecting by a string to the water- like his whole body would follow it down the drain.

He slowly stood up and clambered out of the tub, nearly slipping on the puddle of water as he reached for his towel. "oops." He giggled quietly as he looked around the bathroom. There was a large puddle of soapy water surrounding the tub. Luke gingerly stepped over it and wrapped his towel around his midriff, promising to clean it up after he got dressed.

He opened the door to his hotel roll and nearly screeched in surprise when he almost ran into calum's chest, who stood on the other side. "Calum!" He cried, trying to shove the other boy out before he saw the mess behind him, all while trying to keep his towel around his body. "Get out. I have to change."

"Me and the boys were oh, Luke. Are you kidding me?" He groaned, spotting the large puddle of sudsy water covering the bathroom floor. His eyebrows drew together sternly as Luke but his lip nervously."Again? Really? How many times to do we have to tell you to be careful? I'm getting Ashton."

"No!" Luke squealed. Lunging at his bandmate as he turned to leave the room. Hot, embarrassed tears began to fill his eyes at the thought of Ashton being disappointed in him, once again. "no, Calum, please, I'll try to clean it up. Don't get Ashton. He'll get angry at me and he'll-" Luke hiccupped, and lowered his voice to a whisper. "he'll punish me."

Calum froze, a smirk spreading across his lips as he watched his younger friend fidget and swipe at the crocodile tears puddling beneath his watery blue eyes. "punish you?" He repeated in amusement. "is this one of his daddy kinks things? Oh God, I definitely getting Ashton."