small kisses & video games

so i didnt know wtf to title this so dont judge
and i decided to continue this becz
why the hell not? :-))

"you fricking suck at this game."

Ashton pouted as he once again got confused with which buttons he was supposed to be pressing. He absolutely hated video games with a passion, but Luke loved them so he thought he'd give it a try.

"leave me alone, dickhead." They were sprawled out on the couch, Ashton pressed between Luke's legs and leaning against his chest while the blonde's arms were wrapped around Ashton's shoulders, his game controller in his grasp.

Luke giggled, leaning up and pressing a kiss to his younger boyfriend's cheek. "You knowww i wuvv yhuuu." "Shut up." Ashton giggled as Luke peppered his face in tiny kisses, sending Ashton into an overdrive of giggles, dimples and overall cuteness.
"You're so fricking cute; i could eat you.....out." "Ew, wierdo. Ugh! I give up." Ashton threw his game controller on the floor, crossing his arms. "let's do something else." Ashton whined, craning his neck to see Luke's undivided attention that was towards the screen, his lips slightly parted as his eyes followed the car.

"Lukeeee."

"hold on let me finish this level." "you just started it though." Ashton groaned, getting no response as he squirmed in Luke's arms turning around and laying his head on his chest. He smiled sweetly up at his boyfriend, pressing a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "love you." Ashton mumbled, pecking Luke's collar bone repeatedly. "love youuu."

"stop." Luke chuckled as Ashton peppered his neck, moving his head to the side so he could see around the mop of curls that Ashton called hair. "Not until you give me a kiss." Luke sighed, a smile creasing the corner of his lips as he leaned in pecking Ashton's.

Instead of pulling away, Ashton followed Luke's lips, molding theirs together softly. Luke moaned, his attention finally turning completely to Ashton as his fingers drifted from the controller and laced into Ashton's hair.

They kissed hungrily, tongues soon getting involved as the room filled with soft moans of pleasure. "Gagging!" both Luke and Ashton reluctantly pulled apart at the loud tone of voice, their lips swollen and red.

"Whyyy are you guys always having sex when we come in?"

"why do you guys always come in when we're having sex?" Luke asked, his hand clasping to Ashton's bum causing the smaller boy to squeak. "This is our house too, get a room." Both Luke and Ashton rolled their eyes, and Luke planted a kiss to Ashton's nose. "love ya, cakes."

"baby you already know."

sooo happy thanksgiving<3 (to all who celebrate)
-Mikayla-